Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ping Spikes when playing ever since elise patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triggaboy

11-18-2012

I have become so frustrated with these ping spikes.. Ever since elise patch i get 75 ms ping (green dot) summoning and then when i enter the game.. 3 or 2 mins in it goes up to 500 ms ping.. for like 13 seconds.. How come this is happening? I have road runner/ time warner cable and I'm summoning for 4 mins.. 75 ms ping.. enter game and it's 500 ms ping in like 2 or 3 mins

Jaason xD

11-18-2012

bump

Mapex

11-18-2012

WHy HAVe THey NOt PosTED on THIs?!?!?!

pizza dot gg

11-19-2012

Same thing happening to me. It happened a few weeks ago but sorted itself out, now it's back.

Triggaboy

11-19-2012

Well, EVERYTIME I'm summoning it's 75 ping but when I get into the game it starts to spike like every 30 seconds or 2 Minutes to 500 idk why. I am disappointed in how I have spent $30 In rp supporting LoL but I guess this is how riot treats their supporters. No riot post

Triggaboy

11-19-2012

And I hate it cause I'm the jungler and my ping spikes when I'm about to gank

Kaspersky

11-19-2012

bump

Triggaboy

11-19-2012

Bump!!!!!!!!!