Male support champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Wolfman

11-18-2012

I dont mind supporting, but could you at least make a fun male support champion??? I know your making one new support (Nami), and i mean heals and everything support. NOT TANK. But shes a female, and i dont mind that, but i would like another support champion like taric, who isnt just a tank, but also actually does something supporty. You made enough assassin junglers, now lets fix the problem, which is nobody wants to play support. So make a fun (male for once) support champion pleaseee, i would just like to play support and not mind it for once. Not trying to be sexist or anything here.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Why does the gender matter?
I'm confused.

Bigpuddintatters

11-18-2012

Yea my supports are chock full of estrogen; Alistar's and Taric's testosterone is starting to get overwhelmed here, and Nunu doesn't count: especially seeing how he's going to be the must ban in the new S3 jungle (asuming he isn't already)

NobSaiboot

11-18-2012

Well Taric pretty much counts as the Old Spice guy so the Testosterone is off the charts.

But I agree needs to be more supporty/less tanky champions like him and Ali.

EDIT : I suppose Zilean is a solid support if you know how to play him and look at him...It's Dumbledore back from the dead.