Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Abstrax recruiting for Team A & B

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Blade

11-18-2012

IGN: Noxian Blade

ELO: 1501 s2, 1511 currently

Position(s): mid & top evenly(prefer mid but am just as good top)

Skype and a clear mic? yes

Top 3-5 Champions: Irelia, Diana, Katarina, Ahri, Malphite

Time Zone: Central

Why should be choose you: I'm a versatile player who can adapt easily to most situations. I dont rage, and am willing to work with people to mutually benefit all of us to get better.

Chrontisomo

11-18-2012

We are currently having recruitment for a top laner at the top of our list atm

buck shot ck

11-18-2012

IGN: Buck Shot CK

ELO: 1200

Position(s): top

Skype and a clear mic? yes

Top 3-5 Champions: elise/cho/teemo/irelia/rengar

Time Zone: est

Why should be choose you: becuase im willing to listen and im all about the team play

ATX Buttercupz

11-18-2012

Currently need an ADC for the B team and a top lane for team A.

Prime

11-18-2012

IGN: iBrady

ELO: Gold in season 2, not playing solo queue until more people are adjusted to their normal elo again to make it easier for me to go up.

Position(s): ADC

Skype and a clear mic? Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: Corki, Ezreal, Graves, Vayne, Caitlyn

Time Zone: EST

Why should be choose you: I'm good and farm really well. Usually 180-200 cs at 20 minutes, can be less if the jungler zones me from creeps and when I'm doing a lot of fighting. Though I can harass in between farming really well, I take cs before harassing.

Ballsagna

11-18-2012

IGN: Pàndèmonium

ELO: S2 - 1535

Position(s): ADC

Top 3-5 Champions: Graves/Vayne/Trist/MF

Why should be choose you: I'm a very competent ADC and I'm looking for a dedicated team to strive to get better with. I've been told I belong at a much higher elo than im stuck at in solo queue. I've been in the competitive gaming scene for awhile (Not LoL) so i know what it takes.

ATX Buttercupz

11-18-2012

We have decided to change our name from Abstrax to Eccentric, Team A will be Eccentric Flux and team B will be Eccentric Pulse, Also Team A is still looking for a top, so keep the applications coming for top.

ATX Buttercupz

11-18-2012

Currently need a top lane for Team A, and a support for Team B.

The Lolomancer

11-18-2012

IGN: The Lolomancer

ELO: S2 - 1389, currently at W:1, L:0 (unranked, still looking for a partner)

Position(s): Top and Mid (I know you already have 2 mids, just letting you know I can play it too)

Top 3-5 Champions: Lee Sin / Jayce / Shen / Malphite / Jarvan IV

Why should be choose you: I'm a pretty friendly guy, absolutely love ganking other lanes as early as possible if I grab an advantage so I can spread the love (a little harder as a top laner, I know, so if mid doesn't need a gank I like to counterjungle too), and work well with a team that is open and not afraid of a lot of communication.

I also really enjoy messing up the meta. Everything from lane swaps to double jungle to the triple-teleport pushfest. I've also run a ton of other less viable comps (5 roaming junglers is always a blast), but I'm definitely open-minded enough to sit with the team and think about what kind of crazy **** could actually work.

Chrontisomo

11-19-2012

Team A still looking for top and Team B looking for support.