Elise needs buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taoquitok

11-19-2012

this was true for her as an AP champ.. prior to her ap ratio buff, but now she works really well from early to late game.
I do feel though that she needs a minor tweak, I think the range on her basic (and/or human Q) needs to be increased slightly (around 25-50 units) to give her a bit more quality of life

C2K123

11-19-2012

I think she's a lot of fun to play. Her early game seems a bit weak compared to other choices, and I think that is the reason for these threads, but she seems to be an absolute beast as the game goes on.

Viamont

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

i have been playing her at a dialy basis since her release, i have had my share of good and bad games but in general i find her to be a very fun champion. For starters her AP ratios (aside form her explosive spider) are pretty much useless, if anything giving her CD and magic penetration seem to have the best restul on her, i have been tyring out diferent builds with varied results so far:

Full AP its a waste even with magic penetration

Hybrid AP AD with stuff like gunblade its "decent", not good but not bad

Im courently trying an hybrid build of AD AP and both armor and magic penetration and ihave to say this one worked wickedly for me, last game i went like...9/2/18 her damage was quite good but of course i was playing more like a finisher and haraser than active assasin so i supouse that worked to

Now about her skills i still insist her Q should insterad of do direct AP% damage DoT damage, to make it consistent with the fact she poisons you, on spider i dont have any problem with this skill its a fantastic finisher skill, IF anything increase the range of it slightly but that aside no problem there

W on human its quite good in general, it can dish out nice damage and helps for fast minion farming mid to late game, my only "personal" problem with it its perhaps the speed and "maybe" just a tinny bit "maybe" the AoE efect, i feel its a bit to small that aside nice skill. On spider it still has that anoying delay betwen activation and atack, that aside its a great nuke specially againts turrets

E become quite better on human thanks to the speed buff, still i feel it should have a few more "things" from a simple 1.5 stun...it should debuff the target with slow for another 2 seconds (atack and movement speed debuff) or create an area uppon impact that hampers the movement of anyone who enters said area (basically webbing the area for X seconds aplying a small speed debuff like trundle to say an example). On spider it still becomes anoying you cant target friendly units or an area inside your circle of efect, i still tink it should allow you to do such things

R its pretty nice in general, if anything i still tink it should give 5/10/15/20 movement speed bonus instead of just 10, shes suposed to be a gigant spider, she should move as fast as one...or perhaps give her a passive where if she doesnt get atacked for X amount of time she gets a temporal speed buff..i dunno i dont hate her spider in fact love it a lot but speed for me is still an issue for her

avarisce

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drackenstien View Post
Her spider form needs even more increase defenses. At her current state she is not worth playing other champs do her role twice as well without having to play 400+ games to just get decent with her. If you dont build her like a tank you will insta die the second you go spider and jump in a fight why make a champ when nobody will even play her makes no sense at all waste of time.
i think the problem is ur playing her as an apc mid. she's can't apc because she is inherently squishy w/o building her tanky and she need to be in the thick of things to utilize her full combo. she however is an amazing ap bruiser. i dont think she will be nerfed though, because i find her to be quite balanced as bruiser on par w/ the other op bruisers in top lane. like riven and etc

Bullettime7

11-19-2012

Tanky CDR/Mpen Elise in the top lane is flat out frightening. You should have seen the work Voyboy and Stanley have been doing with her this last week.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

She takes a bit more practice than 2 or 3 games to get good with. She's perfectly fine as is, though I wouldn't mind seeing some extra defenses in her Spider form.

I've been doing consistantly good with her, specifically in jungle.
I'm not sure where people are getting this idea that she's too weak to do anything. If you build her correctly, and play her just right, she can escape bad scenarios, and dish out great damage quickly.

You have to switch forms regularly to maximize her damage output, leading with your human E, W, and Q, switching to spider form, engaging with W and finishing up with Q. Escaping with E if necessary.

She's very strong when played right. You just need to realize that you can't jump into playing her, and expect to faceroll. She's a high skill champion for a reason.

I think she could use a slight buff somewhere, but at the same time I think she's balanced just right. Maybe if Season 3 gives her some issues, we'll see another small buff, but for now, she's prettymuch fine.