Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banner of Command.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karma Sandiego

11-18-2012

Was this item DESIGNED for Elise to push a lane in moments? The buff is added to her spiderlings...She does alot of damage to struture with 3-5 spiderlings + W and Banner.

Its insane how fast Dragon/Baron fall to her after this item.

She's A queen pusher now.

MandyMemory

11-18-2012

It would only add like, 4-8 damage per attack, less than a single deathcap. Why is that so out of control?

Karma Sandiego

11-18-2012

The speed she takes down towers is insane. 5 spiders thats 40 ADDED damage per second with her W on. Including that the HP regen makes the somewhat unstoppable as it also works on them makes her an insane pusher with the super minion.

Not counting her spiderlings damage scales with AP. She can become quite the monster with a few items and a lane to her own. Or even backdooring

MandyMemory

11-18-2012

Quote:
WinterExpres:
The speed she takes down towers is insane. 5 spiders thats 40 ADDED damage per second with her W on. Including that the HP regen makes the somewhat unstoppable as it also works on them makes her an insane pusher with the super minion.

Not counting her spiderlings damage scales with AP. She can become quite the monster with a few items and a lane to her own. Or even backdooring

Orrrrr she could just get a deathcap, and do more damage than buying banner of command. It would also benefit her other abilities.

I'm not seeing how this item really helps her much at all, there are much better options.

Karma Sandiego

11-18-2012

Quote:
MandyMemory:
Orrrrr she could just get a deathcap, and do more damage than buying banner of command. It would also benefit her other abilities.

I'm not seeing how this item really helps her much at all, there are much better options.

I NEVER said rush Banner. Its a 3rd,4th or last item if anything. It just an additional bonus of damage if you do build it. It pretty much increases ur spiderlings damage ratio by 15%

MandyMemory

11-18-2012

Quote:
WinterExpres:
I NEVER said rush Banner. Its a 3rd,4th or last item if anything. It just an additional bonus of damage if you do build it. It pretty much increases ur spiderlings damage ratio by 15%

So from .1 ap to .115 ap. Still failing to see how it's good.

Codykinz

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Was this item DESIGNED for Heimerdinger to push a lane in moments? The buff is added to his turretlings...he does alot of damage to struture with 2 turrets + R and Banner.

Its insane how fast Dragon/Baron fall to him after this item.

he's A king pusher now.

MirrorFiend

11-18-2012

Admittedly, if banner does have any special interaction with elise, it's the promote active. the longer the super minion is out, the longer you can actually use your spiderlings without them getting shot down first by the tower.

And it's not like I'd ever want to get a death cap on her regardless. Most of her ratios are still terrible. Mpen and shred all the way.