Cannot start a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikkolus

11-18-2012

It's been doing this for a couple days now, I can find a game, choose my champion etc. - but once the game starts (after the countdown) the game just doesn't load. The launcher minimizes as if it's going into full-screen, but nothing appears. My launcher says "Game is still in progress..." I've tried closing the launcher and re-connecting to the game, but it just never loads. Turned off my firewall/anti-virus and tried repairing the files, but nothing seems to be working.

maestro-server.log:

INFO: maestro [server] initializing...
ERROR: The file [D:/LoL/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.0.200/deploy/League of Legends.exe] does not exist.ERROR: One or more of the required applications could not be found.
INFO: New thread go!
INFO: Starting Process Thread Spinning
ERROR: Looking for air at LOLCLient.exe to fill in new proc info, but did not find it.
INFO: Using registered HWND: 0 to launch the air client.
INFO: StartProcess [MAESTROPROCESSTYPE_AIR] successful
INFO: ReceiveMessage [MAESTROMESSAGETYPE_GAMECLIENT_CREATE]
INFO: New thread go!
INFO: Starting Process Thread Spinning
INFO: [MaestroAgent_DebugLoop] The system cannot find the file specified.

ERROR: Failed to start process.

And LolClient.log:

11/18/2012 17:33:15.983 [WARN] com.riotgames.pvpnet.system.boot.actions.Initializ eIMEAction RiotApplication.initializeIME: Disabling IME support since IME conversion mode not specified.
11/18/2012 17:33:41.744 [WARN] com.riotgames.gameclient.domain.UserPreferencesMan ager Open Shared Properties File Failed: not found at D:\LoL\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.223\deploy\preferences\shared_Nikkolus.propertie s
11/18/2012 17:33:44.834 [ERROR] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.chat.controllers .PresenceController PresenceController.sendGroupChatPresenceUpdate ERROR When updating presence!! stack: null
11/18/2012 17:33:59.123 [ERROR] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.chat.controllers .PresenceController PresenceController.sendGroupChatPresenceUpdate ERROR When updating presence!! stack: null
11/18/2012 17:34:08.599 [ERROR] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.chat.controllers .PresenceController PresenceController.sendGroupChatPresenceUpdate ERROR When updating presence!! stack: null
11/18/2012 17:35:58.026 [ERROR] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.chat.controllers .PresenceController PresenceController.sendGroupChatPresenceUpdate ERROR When updating presence!! stack: null

Nikkolus

11-19-2012

Bump, anyone know how to fix this?

Quackas

11-19-2012

While I don't know how to fix your problem I will guess at a couple things that might work...

Try a different region EUW or NA 2 see if the issue is in connecting to the server or an issue with your display settings.

If it is your display settings try to change the resolution of your monitor.

If it isn't; submit a ticket detailing your problem.

Second, try clicking the red riot icon in the bottom right of your taskbar sometimes that will pop up the loading screen but you have to click on it after champion select.

If after trying all of these it still doesn't work then... uninstall and re-download/install a new LoL client tedious I know but if you cant get into game I would do this.

If that still doesn't work then I would need more information on your system ie. Operating software, graphics card make/model etc.

VoodooDaddeh

12-06-2012

Same problem here

Wrains

12-06-2012

Having the same issue. Any resolution?

Skorke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2012

I have had this issue (or quite similar) occur before and I managed to fix it myself by reinstalling AIR. At the time I believed that an adobe automatic update had caused the problem.

I am having the same or a similar issue, however it seems to be exclusive to Summoner's Rift and re-installation of adobe flash and air, as well as a LoL repair have not solved this. I was able to play S3 patch for a few games, unable to play the next day.

I have been using spectate to check if the problem has been solved to not result in any more Leavers from this bug.

0eroh0ur

12-07-2012

Been having this issue for a while. Only recently has it really become a problem. I used to start the game, pick heroes and then would go to the "Game is still in progress..." screen (automatically minimised), after about 20 secs, I'd boot another program which would (for some reason) jilt LoL into opening and starting the loading screen at the same time as it opened (which would take a short while). So the game would continue as normal. But now, it's only working 1/3rd of the time, which is absolutely unfair to other players and I'm getting the Maestro issue as well, which is personally annoying.