Competitive Team in need of Suppot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kooolaid

11-18-2012

Hello Elite Gladiators is looking for a support

Requirements:
Must have skype
Be dedicated and make scrim times
Must have correct runes for your lane
Must have mic
Take criticism
Not be Shy and scared to give us criticism
Don't rage or talk ****
Keep timers on dragon/baron
Give constructive Criticism
Willing to duo with adc

Tryouts: Tryouts will either be done by you playing a game with us or Me and the Co-leader spectating your game so we can watch your play your lane

About us: We are a new team that scrim and practice daily and like to run certain comps. We will be watching replays of ranked games and scrims to see what we did wrong and what we can improve on. We were in the alienware tournament and went 1-0 then the team kind of went different ways and now were back. We also play in the cosmic tournament weekly. We have a brother team we scrim daily and are making a B team for more variety in our scrim partners. We are entered in a huge mini series for $1000 starting in January.

IGN:
Top three champs:
How many rune pages:
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp:
What time zone are you:
What times can you play:
Highest Elo (Elo not required just helpful):
What can you bring to the team:
Why should we choice you:

I will add you within a week if interested

exL Provo

11-18-2012

IGN: exL Provo
Main Role: jungle/support
Top three champs: jung- cho, mundo, xin support- sona, taric, nunu//// blitz if hes not banned
How many rune pages: 5
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp: i know almost all
What time zone are you: EST
What times can you play: whenever i have school for like 3 hours every other day
Highest Elo (Elo not required just helpful): highest 1432

Captain Kooolaid

11-18-2012

bump

The Best Fizz NA

11-18-2012

IGN:zzBloodTwin
Main Role:Support/Mid
Top three champs: Mid: Orianna, Karthus, Anivia. Sup: Sona, Leona, Nunu
How many rune pages:3
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp: Sure (I own all supports but lulu).
What time zone are you:Eastern
What times can you play: Monday- Friday. Monday: 3:00pm - 5:30pm (same thing for wednesday). and on saturday and sunday i work random times so it will depend. friday i work too maybe.
Highest Elo (Elo not required just helpful):i dont do solo/duo because of elo hell. but when i went duo b4 season 3 i was like at 12 something cuz i had so many troll games
What can you bring to the team: a great support, ideas if needed and plays.
Why should we choice you: because i am a great support me and all my friends agree i usually dont lose lane as support... i know my role i know when to initiate i know when to move back i have great map awareness i even check if other lanes are getting ganked, and i am an aggressive support as well, when supporting i use all my debuffs on enemy support and make sure my carry isnt focused my main target is to protect my carry. i try my best to save my apc too. i also know how to play every support i can also support orianna. o doubt you guys want that though

immorToyZ

11-18-2012

IGN:moonraver
Main Role:adc/support
Top three champs:adc-trist,kog,mf supp-soraka, sona, nunu
How many rune pages:8
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp:always
What time zone are you:PST
What times can you play:anytime after 5 30 pst
Highest Elo (Elo not required just helpful):1329
What can you bring to the team:a responsive player to plays, i will go in if my team says to on tanks or if i feel it is right to engage.
Why should we choose you:not gona make it long and complicated, if my team wants me to learn something new i will regardless if i want to or not.

Paxtus

11-18-2012

IGN: Paxtus

Main Role: Support
Top three champs: Leona, Taric, Lux

How many rune pages: 2 (that stuff is expensive.)
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp: Yes.

What time zone are you: MST
What times can you play: Most of the time.

Highest Elo: S2-1483, Currently 1511

What can you bring to the team: A level head, perception for opportunities, the ability to read a player. Gentleman Cho'Gath.

Why should you choose me?: First off, I don't know what kind of person would fit best for your team. I don't know how you play or at what level. What I do know, is how a team should function, and how the current meta is played. I review pro games daily, I read up on strats and builds. I can play aggressive or passive, I'm willing to take one for the team. I know what wards are and where they should go. I play support dangit.

LustuBoy

11-18-2012

IGN: Ringewa
Top three champs: Leona, Sona , Zyra
How many rune pages: 9
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp: Yes
What time zone are you: PST
What times can you play: 3pm - 10pm
Highest Elo: 1354
What can you bring to the team: Leadership can make calls and able to read the situation and able to lead an ad carry
Why should we choice you: I will see first of all if i fit into the team and the play style u guys play at and see if i fit ur personalities

VexCalibur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

IGN: VexCalibur
Top three champs: Lulu, Soraka, Janna
How many rune pages: 9 or 10
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp: of course!
What times can you play: 9pm - 3am Mon - Friday, anytime Sat & Sun
Highest Elo (Elo not required just helpful): 1435
What can you bring to the team: A Very active and dedicated team player. I constantly watch streams and read different guides to keep up on strats. I take criticism well and always a team player.
Why should we choice you: I have a very versatile play style so I believe I can match most adc's play style, and if i can't I'm more then happy to learn

Can You Even See

11-18-2012

IGN: Knight Zeebee
Top three champs: Nunu, Taric, Soraka
How many rune pages: 2, don't really need anymore than 2 for support runes :P
Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp: For sure, I'm always up to learning new things.
What time zone are you: CST
What times can you play: anytime after 6 week days, and almost always on the weekends.
Highest Elo (Elo not required just helpful): I don't really remember, sorry.
What can you bring to the team: I can play either Passive or Aggressive, whichever fits the adc's style. I don't ks, and I do not take cs ever.
Why should we choice you: ***** please, the better question is why not choose me. I'm just kidding, you should choose me because I don't rage and I always encourage the team to do better if they make a mistake, or if I make a mistake I take full responsibility instead of blaming others.

TripleKillGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

IGN: TripleKillGG

Top three champs: Leona, Sona, Lulu

How many rune pages: 5-6

Are you willing to learn a champion if we need him for a comp: I know all champions, so i wouldnt mind brushing up on ones that will be needed for the comp.

What times can you play: Any time after 12pm EST til 6-7am EST

Highest Elo (Elo not required just helpful): NA first season`s account - 1800ish, 2nd season NA 1400ish, EUW 2nd season 2250+ (while i was in EU for this year)

What can you bring to the team: Well, I have been playing support roles since the end of season 1, i was on multiple NESL teams for both NA and EUW, that placed within top 15 teams for 3-4 seasons in a row, sub`d for multiple top ranking NESL teams for EU so i can bring knowledge about Go4LoL`s, and I have the mindset to win and actually compete for seeding.

Why should we choice you: like stated above, I have prior experience in higher elo, in go4lols, LAN events so i can keep my cool under pressure and not let my game slip.