ELO Hell and not even 30 yet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistWrist

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalika View Post
Nope, you were and still are just telling me I'm bad. You think I don't know that already? How am I expected to be good after playing just a month? You think I should be able to carry a team that goes 0/6 each by 8 minutes in?
Oh, if you know you are bad, have you tried getting better as oppose to making posts complaining about your teammates and matchmaking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalika View Post
3/1/9 - loss
0/3/3 - loss, deaths only at end of game trying to protect nexus from superfed enemy team TWO people afk at start
2/5/3 - loss, no support in bot lane, again deaths only at end of game
8/3/17 - loss, no support

Average kda on my teammates: 4/12/2

Repeat 20x

Is matchmaker completely broken or what?
Look at how introspective that is.

Regardless, you can keep whining that I didn't give a point by point guide to how to fix every minor mistake. But that isn't my job and wasn't my point.

My point is you need to stop blaming your teammate and matchmaking because that gets you nowhere.

I don't care how "bad" you are. Everyone starts out bad. I'm saying the only way to become good is to focus on improving yourself. Not laying blame on everything else like you've done for this whole thread.

Almost everyone in this thread has said that there isn't an Elo hell and you wouldn't be stuck if you actually were consistently better than your teammates. Their message isn't that different from mine.

So you can keep complaining and missing my point. Really isn't any skin off of my nose. But you'll still be stuck there.

Daedric101

12-20-2012

If you find your team losing all the games, then tell them what to do. I don't mean yell at them saying they're idiots, I mean encouraging them, increasing their morale. Teach them how to be better at league of legends. The more you put them off, the worse they will do and the more likely you will lose.

GON the Mage Guy

12-20-2012

Please do not dredge up month old posts.