Zilean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneChipmunk

11-18-2012

Ok I'm probably asking a pretty stupid question but here it is.

Why dosn't anyone play Zilean? Does he have alot of counters or something? I used to play him and did really good(I wasn't a very high level then). His ult is amazing I think....

What do yall think? Post your opinions here.

Wytemajyk

11-18-2012

Most of his kit can be replaced by items, he's very squishy, and he doesn't really have a "good" lane

Joe Krake

11-18-2012

item reliant mostly and most people are i GOTTA DO THE DMAGAE AND GET BT

Mid Is A Feeder

11-19-2012

I've seen 1 zilean :L

But, i've also seen 1 jarvan and he was amazing...

But zilean is very squishy and doesnt seam like he can do damage.

Joe Krake

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon97 View Post

But zilean is very squishy and doesnt seam like he can do damage.

zilian can crush people with his time bomb move.

LoneChipmunk

11-19-2012

Yeah he can do alot with his double time bombs....

ULTRASRBIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

So stupid question... Can Soraka or Janna do decent damage? -No. He is support champion

PoisonedPeace

11-19-2012

Soraka and janna can both mid pretty effectively, and zilean has the same quality with a higher damage output and a decent poke with his time bomb.

I see Zileans here and there. Some people can own with him and some people cant.

Aqua590

11-19-2012

I very much enjoy playing Zilean, but it has to be the right team comp and your team absolutely must know how to take advantage of his ult (aka, if I ult you, keep fighting and DIE, then you'll come back with even more health. DO NOT run away). I've had games where we won because of well-placed ults on our carries, and games where I've clicked the wrong person or they have just run away after being ulted and I felt like playing Zil was a complete waste.

The thing with Zil is that if you run him bot lane as support and build him so, his ult will not be effective late game because you will only be able to revive people with a ~1000 health. If you build him ap though, his ult will revive champs with full health or close to it.

He's not an AP carry though, so your team will likely still need an AP carry, since his only damage ability is his time bomb, and it takes 4 seconds to go off (but by then his w will have a <4 sec. cooldown, so it's not too bad).