Can we please take care of teemo shrooms?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow View Post
you can't just main teemo if you play other champions too you have to play him exclusively. i think what you meant is that you main teemo in ranked... dont throw around words its kinda annoying
You mean like you are doing right now?

I play Teemo 90-95% of the time. Ranked, normal, dominion and Treeline.

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sookieee View Post
Disregarding all the other nonsense, why do people not understand his Noxious Traps is his ultimate and it needs to have some sort of utility to compensate for all his other major flaws....

Most powerful ward lol....SO WHAT? People complain about wards now? It's your problem that you derp into several of the shrooms then die in a bush somewhere.

Just because you hate something, does NOT mean it should be nerfed to oblivion just for your sake. If he is as strong, as amazing and as OP as you have stated above, why don't we see him in every tournament match? Why don't we see him being used frequently in high ELO?
I'm not going to go fine my post or redo the math, but even with base damages and only 10 shrooms on the field, that's a net total of 6000 damage, assuming that only hits 1 target i don't think any other champion in the game has an ult with that much damage potential, i only say "most powerful ward because of all the other things they offer other than vision. The reason you don't see him a lot in high elo is because he can be countered, yorick or olaf work well.

They reward no gold, and as far as clearing them goes, if the other team buys oracles then you just place them in bushes and you will still land about 80% of them.

I also feel that all traps should be visible (if only slightly) regardless if you have oracles or not, meaning shaco's boxes should be too. Other than that, Mao saplings, nid traps, cait traps, are all visible

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlychuck View Post
I'm not going to go fine my post or redo the math, but even with base damages and only 10 shrooms on the field, that's a net total of 6000 damage, assuming that only hits 1 target i don't think any other champion in the game has an ult with that much damage potential, i only say "most powerful ward because of all the other things they offer other than vision. The reason you don't see him a lot in high elo is because he can be countered, yorick or olaf work well.

They reward no gold, and as far as clearing them goes, if the other team buys oracles then you just place them in bushes and you will still land about 80% of them.

I also feel that all traps should be visible (if only slightly) regardless if you have oracles or not, meaning shaco's boxes should be too. Other than that, Mao saplings, nid traps, cait traps, are all visible
How many other ultimates in the game are 100% useless from having a vision ward/oracles and can't be used probably in team fights?

ahp22

11-19-2012

After testing out teemo in 3v3 I find teemo very strong. Wait in bush for any champ to hit one mush, pop out fire away, if he tryes to fight you just make sure you are steping a mush then back and keep shooting, if he flashes to you place mush and flash keep shooting. No one will survive that.

Bullettime7

11-19-2012

Go ahead the shroom duration if you want.

Just buff his AA range to "compensate." Eh? Eh?

TehN3wbPwnr

11-19-2012

oracles, learn to love it

Sig6987

11-19-2012

The map awareness Teemo can provide is part of his "support" aspect.

Minute 31

11-19-2012

Fine, but in return Teemo should be able to throw them and should explode on impact if it hits a target.

Luigrein

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlychuck View Post

A few things about the 6000 damage with 10 shrooms. That represents at minimum 160 seconds of preparation (10 charges at max CDR) and 40 seconds of the enemy taking damage (a portion of the damage from each shroom is a 4 second dot that will refresh but not stack.)

I'm not saying the shrooms are bad, but I don't feel like the 6000 damage with 10 shrooms is really much of a metric for the power of the ability, it's just too much of a "if the stars align" situation.

Cyraknoss

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigrein View Post
A few things about the 6000 damage with 10 shrooms. That represents at minimum 160 seconds of preparation (10 charges at max CDR) and 40 seconds of the enemy taking damage (a portion of the damage from each shroom is a 4 second dot that will refresh but not stack.)

I'm not saying the shrooms are bad, but I don't feel like the 6000 damage with 10 shrooms is really much of a metric for the power of the ability, it's just too much of a "if the stars align" situation.
It's more than just a "portion" of the damage. All the damage is locked up in that dot, if you hit 10 stacked together shrooms you actually only hit 1 shroom because there's no initial damage there has to be time between each shroom for the damage to tick. A lot of bad teemo players don't understand that and you see shroom stacking which is terrible. If you have 3 shrooms stacked in a bush best case scenario is that you get 1 second between each activation which would mean that for 3 shrooms you get 1.5 shrooms worth of damage, up to 2 shrooms worth of damage if the bush is a longer one.