I swear it is IMPOSSIBLE to get out of ELO HELL.. No matter how fed you are.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afternoonview

11-18-2012

I don't normally post on this forum but let me say, three months ago I was 900 elo. I deserved to be there too. I took a break from ranked and went back to it about a month ago. I climbed 400 elo in the matter of DAYS! Now in season two I am currently at 1500. Elo hell does not exist outside of yourself...

HeY x SeAn

11-18-2012

if you're getting quadras after quadras you should also be getting a turret after each quadras...

Dothraki

11-18-2012

I feel you, fellow summoner.

Valde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I am currently in your position, however I have a different outlook on it. I met an AD carry in one of the games that I meshed really well with, I couldn't break 1k before playing with him. We duo'd for a night and went up almost 400 elo. I play a few ranked with him now each day, and we are slowly climbing. If we go on more then 2 losses then we take a break for a bit or pick it up the next day. Your mindset on ranked matters too, keep in mind that league of legends seasons are ridiculously long. You have MONTHS to climb the ladder, there is no rush. Don't look at it as something you have to accomplish in a week. Hope this helps and good luck!

KissingTheShadow

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeY x SeAn View Post
if you're getting quadras after quadras you should also be getting a turret after each quadras...
This, or let the others get some kills so your team can be fed as well, it's a team game and if you need to give up some kills to feed another teammate you should be willing to do it.

Jwalk53

11-18-2012

I had a game last night, i played Vayne and was 9-1 by end of laning and finished the game 13-4. We lost miserably do to the biggest trolls ive ever seen.

Rcsss

11-18-2012

Well elo hell does exist there are trolls galore down there and the only way to rise imo is to duo with someone so u lower the chances to only 3 chances at getting a troll last season i was trolled down to 800s, when my friend who was at 1800s said i belonged at 1500 at least, now i only played support since i love warding and in general i find supporting team to be very fun and helpful, near about a week left on season i found someone who was decent with adc and we did duo bot lane as me support and him/her ADC i managed to raise up to 1050 by time season finished we won probley 80 % of time and lost 20 % of time to trolls there was only 1 game that we semi failed at since jungle did not counter gank there jungle who was camping bot lane, its very sad at how many trolls there are down there ruining the game for others, and myself lil mad at not being able to get the solo que rewards, i did make a 3v3 team and got gold there just for the janna skin easly.

This season tho i am only gonna duo que there is no way i am getting in that predicament so i hope... but time will only tell when i start playing ranked again. I hope i do not get trolled down again its just so annoying down there that sometimes even as support i can carry games with wards/good calls etc, and have even been told by some players... Sona Carry etc... anyways off to play some normals with friend who is waiting for me atm so i will re read this later and edit if needed.

BrandoPB

11-19-2012

A good duo buddy does wonders.

Peptic

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRecord View Post
I am a AP mid carry, I always out farm my opponent, gank EACH LANE 2-3 times, and get really fed. But no matter how good it seems, my team always throws it, trolls, ragequits, etc.

****ing 1300 elo to 950 elo in ONE DAY. even when I get quadras after quadras, they can't do anything. I ward for TOP and BOT, because our support builds AP. Why do I always get the trolls, and the enemy team doesn't?
Dude, you sound arrogant as hell. You make yourself out to be a god, regardless if you are positive or doing well, its a team game. How about you encourage your teammates. You sound like the type of person to make fun of and yell at your teammates. Honestly, I hate you.

Koalagist

Senior Recruiter

11-19-2012

He has 0 quadra's and uses tier 1 runes. I think that should explain a lot.