I swear it is IMPOSSIBLE to get out of ELO HELL.. No matter how fed you are.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claytone

11-18-2012

I am a AP mid carry, I always out farm my opponent, gank EACH LANE 2-3 times, and get really fed. But no matter how good it seems, my team always throws it, trolls, ragequits, etc.

****ing 1300 elo to 950 elo in ONE DAY. even when I get quadras after quadras, they can't do anything. I ward for TOP and BOT, because our support builds AP. Why do I always get the trolls, and the enemy team doesn't?

xXCFXx Avenger

11-18-2012

I just went 9-0, had a graves that went 2-10, we lost. QQ

JentageX

11-18-2012

you need god

ChaoticDeath73

11-18-2012

stop playing so many ranked games. Play more normals. Don't rage at teammates. And u also need god

Mindllapse

11-18-2012

I was 1200 elo player in S2

towards the end of S2 I realized that I was awesome at Twisted Fate

in S3 I went 8-1 win record with TF in placement matches and instantly got 1500+ elo for instant gold by carrying my team hard

getting fed at early/mid game doesn't mean you win, playing smart throughout the game means you win

Tanguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I've noticed ever since the elo reset, everyone i get matched with is SO BAD. doesn't matter if their team or mine, there are always 3-4 people in a game that feed.

KnightxSScarlett

11-18-2012

If you lose under those conditions, you prolly got outplayed at the part of the game that actually matters, teamfight phase.

Premadonna

11-18-2012

i think a way for them to fix this is if someone gets an x amount of reports for being unskilled that their elo should go down for an x amount depending on how many reports they got.
that way there are people who actaully deserve the elo they're at .

adc

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticDeath73 View Post
stop playing so many ranked games. Play more normals. Don't rage at teammates. And u also need god
Actually, this isn't true. IF you have a significant amount of normals played (for example, I have 2k~), you should be playing purely ranked. You won't go up in Elo if you never play. Learn to not get angry in the game - play each game as if the last one never happened.

If you read my Elo Climb thread, you'll see me raging a lot on it. But I never rage in game. In game, I'm always make sure to be calm and focused on the game. Raging doesn't help you or your teammates play better.

deirin

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Actually, this isn't true. IF you have a significant amount of normals played (for example, I have 2k~), you should be playing purely ranked. You won't go up in Elo if you never play. Learn to not get angry in the game - play each game as if the last one never happened.

If you read my Elo Climb thread, you'll see me raging a lot on it. But I never rage in game. In game, I'm always make sure to be calm and focused on the game. Raging doesn't help you or your teammates play better.
well..ranked is++skill than normal...i think...its easier to snowball normal anyway...