Sejuani's iceborn power as not been released?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Striker

02-16-2014

So if I'm understanding the lore correctly, it's implied Ashe is the reincarnation of Avarosa while Sejuani is the reincarnation of Serrylda(and Lissandra is Lissandra). According to the lore Ashe's iceborn power was released when she took hold of the bow, while Lissandra's iceborn power has been prevailant since the it was created by the watchers, however an "awakening" is never mentioned in Sejuanis lore.

Lissandra's taunt towards Sejauni is "Bow down to me and I'll release your true power!", does this mean that Sejauni is not at her full potential and has yet to use her iceborn abilities?

Hairyhulk

02-16-2014

Ashe is the descendant of Avarosa, and Sejuani's ancestor is Serylda. They are both siblings of Lissandra, and all 3 were Iceborn. However, Avarosa and Serylda were slain when the Watchers were thrown into the Howling Abyss.

When Lissandra taunts Sejuani she's referring to the unleashed power the Frozen Watchers corrupted her with. It's just a generic kind of "Come to the dark side, and see your true power!"

IceHound

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairyhulk View Post
Ashe is the descendant of Avarosa, and Sejuani's ancestor is Serylda. They are both siblings of Lissandra, and all 3 were Iceborn. However, Avarosa and Serylda were slain when the Watchers were thrown into the Howling Abyss.

When Lissandra taunts Sejuani she's referring to the unleashed power the Frozen Watchers corrupted her with. It's just a generic kind of "Come to the dark side, and see your true power!"
Pretty much this, as said in a past thread Ashe and Sej either A, are simply immune to the cold, which doesn't quite make sense since Iceborn were considered un-aging, or B, it's simply a title now since in theory, when Liss got her revenge, she simply took away the powers the rebelled iceborn had, making them humans again.