Minus 31 ELO due to AFK/DCers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

This is unacceptable and I don't see how Riot has let this go on past 2 seasons. Now I can understand if its mid game but when you have an AFKer from the start why should the people who endure 20 minutes of their game have to suffer an elo loss of such magnitude? It wouldn't be so bad if it were only 12-13 elo but 31 is a huge leap and this +/- 30 elo cr@p doesn't last forever.

What do you guys think?

EnvisageX

11-18-2012

I agree placement is always a pain and since this was a soft elo reset it hurts even worse. I had only a few unlucky games as I tried to get mine in as soon as season 3 patch rolled over. Though I wasn't happy with the soft elo reset.

The night of the server discon's was worse no loss forgiven and that was my last game that was +/- 30 or more. Losing 39 ELO in a game my team was winning cause of server outages was junk.

But yeah something should be done about this issue as well if someone doesn't connect no reason for everyone to suffer.

IrMonsters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Welcome to League of trolls