PBE client wont launch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kouish

11-18-2012

The only way I have ever gotten it to successfully launch is by running it as a administrator. This has been an issue for me since August. It may be an problem with my firewall but I don't want to have to turn off my firewall in order to play on the PBE.

kouish

11-18-2012

Any help would be great.

LawlerBrawler

11-18-2012

So just run it as an administrator? I have the same problem, and the fix is to just run it as an administrator. Is there something else that's wrong or do you just not want to do that? (Also this would go in the PBE forum, not help and support)

kouish

11-18-2012

but I need help and support why would it matter that the issue is with the pbe? I cannot run as an administrator every time I want to play because I use my parent's computer to play and they think the lol client will infect the computer with viruses if it's run as administrator.

Does anyone know of any other fixes?

LawlerBrawler

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouish View Post
but I need help and support why would it matter that the issue is with the pbe? I cannot run as an administrator every time I want to play because I use my parent's computer to play and they think the lol client will infect the computer with viruses if it's run as administrator.

Does anyone know of any other fixes?
Because there is a forum that is specifically for the PBE, and reporting bugs on it. And to my knowledge, no, that is the only workaround.

kouish

11-19-2012

Thanks anyway