Any Elise improvement in todays patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxvaderxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Since she basically sucks, and they are now releasing a new champ, i was wondering if they fixed her in todays patch

The PKK Revenge

11-13-2012

They upped the scaling for %health damage on her Q. She now does 3% per 100 AP rather than 2% I believe. Also increased the speed of her E while in human form. Nothing crazy.

xxvaderxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

So she basically still sucks.... She needed rather drastic changes to be a serious contender.

PerfidiousAlbion

11-13-2012

Her scaling was improved by 50% on both her Q's and on her R's on-hit proc and her stun is now easier to land. Considering how poor her scaling was on those abilities initially it's nice but not a gigantic improvement. Personally I didn't think she was as badly off as a lot of people claimed to begin with, so I think she'll likely be fine with these changes.

IonDragonX

11-13-2012

Its funny how Riot will write a post that says "Patch Notes" in a forum called "Announcements" and lazy people will still start a new thread in the wrong forum like :

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvaderxx View Post
Since she basically sucks, and they are now releasing a new champ, i was wondering if they fixed her in todays patch
Comedy Gold

xxvaderxx

11-13-2012

Where is the Info on her R? before the patch is was rather terrible, 20% at max lvl. Infact it was so terrible that your spiderlings did phisical damage thus gratelly reducing the benefit from MR pen

xxvaderxx

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
Its funny how Riot will write a post that says "Patch Notes" in a forum called "Announcements" and lazy people will still start a new thread in the wrong forum like :

Comedy Gold
1- This is champion feedback and power level related so this is the appropriate forum.
2- No sticky on the Announcements forums means its difficult to track, latest patch notes should be stickied.
3- This was obviously not meant as a "yeah she got X", but as a "yeah she got X" "cool how does she fare". You know something humans used to have before twitter and the 256 letters standard, a "conversation/discussion".

Katasumai

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PKK Revenge View Post
They upped the scaling for %health damage on her Q. She now does 3% per 100 AP rather than 2% I believe. Also increased the speed of her E while in human form. Nothing crazy.
Also if she lands her E on someone it reveals them in that location now

xxvaderxx

11-13-2012

What about the AP to magic damage on hit ratios on her spider form? 20% was rather luckluster.

footfoe

11-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/e...-2-patch-notes

yeah so you can read the patch notes yourself. It's actually easier than making a thread. but anyways, yes i think she has received a pretty nice buff. better AP ratios on her Qs and spider form basic attack damage.