Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Very minor Panth request (PBE forum edition!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icraig33

11-18-2012

hey all! I posted this thread in the GD, but it hasn't been looked at by others very much. So I decided to post here as well. in fact, it was probably what I should've done in the first place... silly me :/

But anyways, If you want to see more detail, the original thread is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2813498

Essentially, what it says is that I think Mercurial Scimitar should be Pantheon's MR recommended item as opposed to Maw of Malmortius, since the burst-assassin nature of the Scimitar is much more suited to him than the bruiser nature of Maw. Compared to Merc, Maw just isn't as appealing a purchase (though it can still be good on him), since he can't take advantage of it's passives as much as he can with the Quicksilver Active on Merc. That, coupled with the fact that Merc give more raw stats (a lot more reliable AD and a little more MR) simply makes it more worthy of being in his Recommended Items

(in fact, should I just move the other post in it's entirety here?)

Icraig33

11-18-2012

quick little bump

epicfilmore

11-18-2012

i would have to agree with you sir

Icraig33

11-18-2012

bampz