@Riot:Banned until Sept. 26th 2222, Billing Issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
I know a guy who used to sell people's credit cards online, he bought all the champions for other people's money and once Riot found out he was forced to pay 200$ or his account would stay permanently banned.
If I have to pay anything, I might just give up on this game in a sense, but probably come back and just level my smurf.

Emailsúpport

11-18-2012

Liar, I've seen you a lot in the female appearance threads lately and you seem to stand on the feminism side trying to take away my boobs.
Besides, since you also claim to be lesbian you're probably using your boyfriend for something.

Well, then I can only say that the permanent ban was justified. I'm sorry.

No, you will only have to pay the money you owe Riot and a small extra fee. If someone cancelled the order for instance.

Edit: I'm not downvoting your posts but it's not a nice thing to be together with a guy if you're secretly being a lesbian.

Edit2: Yes, I'm bored... Why?

pmd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

the amount of stupidity in this thread is astounding

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Liar, I've seen you a lot in the female appearance threads lately and you seem to stand on the feminism side trying to take away my boobs.
Besides, since you also claim to be lesbian you're probably using your boyfriend for something.

Well, then I can only say that the permanent ban was justified. I'm sorry.
I only made one topic of oversexualization, and it was this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2811230 lol.
Otherwise I don't post in any of those, I mostly just read them.
I don't claim anything, but meh, whatever.^^

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd View Post
the amount of stupidity in this thread is astounding
I would be used to it by now

Emailsúpport

11-18-2012

Yeah but as I said, you'll probably have to pay them the money you owe them and maybe an extra fee for cancelling the order (which I assume is what happened) and then they'll unlock your account.

So yeah, wait for response by the Riot games support.¨

Good lok u lesbian fok

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Yeah but as I said, you'll probably have to pay them the money you owe them and maybe an extra fee for cancelling the order (which I assume is what happened) and then they'll unlock your account.

So yeah, wait for response by the Riot games support.¨

Good lok u lesbian fok
Haha, well thanks.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Bump because I'm curious if you got a response yet. Here's to hopes for a red post!

SweederDerToten

11-19-2012

All your Down votes Balanced

fr0ztbyte

11-19-2012

Why downvote the OP? It's a legitimate question and concern; it's relevant to League; there are, right now, 20 troll threads on the front page deserving of down votes.