@Riot:Banned until Sept. 26th 2222, Billing Issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

陳先生

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTOFTHESYSTEM View Post
Recently my account has been banned until September the 26th, 2222, and I looked it up a bit and apparently this is due to a billing issue?
I did get RP recently for my birthday which is today, and I have made a ticket.
I'm just wondering if there's any chance for me to get my account back?
I was really hoping to buy Nami, and thus why I bought 10$ or so of RP,
I also heard that I may have to pay Riot back the money, or something like that?
The account banned was this one; I have no history of constantly leaving games or raging/trolling/ect. so I'm sure it was because of the RP I got using my boyfriends credit card.
Just wondering if anyone has been through this before and has gotten their account back.

Dude....your boyfriend probably charged back...obviously they'd block you thats pretty much fraud.

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
if its a billing issue, you probably owe them money and havent paid

if you want your account back, you'll probably have to pay the money your account owes PLUS extra fees for being late and such, and you'll probably get your account back

submit a support ticket if you want a riot response on the situation, but that is just my common sense talking
I've gotten 90$ worth of RP, all has been paid for.
I guess it was just my boyfriend's credit card, he used American Express.
Sucks that I have to pay even more for something that they should just be able to refund. :[

1st HanarSpectre

11-18-2012

Quote:
I've gotten 90$ worth of RP, all has been paid for.
I guess it was just my boyfriend's credit card, he used American Express.
Sucks that I have to pay even more for something that they should just be able to refund. :[
You won't have to "pay more". There an issue with your transaction. Check your billing statement and call your card company.

deathfrost13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

probably means you reversed the payment which is grounds for a perma ban. Gonna have to give them back the money because we all know how much riot wants dat money.

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??? View Post
Dude....your boyfriend probably charged back...obviously they'd block you thats pretty much fraud.
Yeah I just texted him asking him, I really hope he didn't.. this is a horrible birthday present. D;

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEARSnCHAIRS View Post
My old account got banned a while back for a billing issue and I haven't gotten it back. Maybe when 2043 rolls around though...
Oh.

Emailspport

11-18-2012

No more outcry about female champions being oversexualized for you
you filthy cheater!

JustDeckeredBoys

11-18-2012

Quote:
Yeah I just texted him asking him, I really hope he didn't.. this is a horrible birthday present. D;

ill buy ya some RP, babe

Cyanide Velocity

11-18-2012

So.. more reasons to never ever spend money on this game? Thanks OP.

Seriously guys, why even bother spending money on this game when the toxic playerbase can ban you and the freakin' billing department can ban you if you spend money?

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathfrost13 View Post
probably means you reversed the payment which is grounds for a perma ban. Gonna have to give them back the money because we all know how much riot wants dat money.
I really think they should just be able to refund the RP, I haven't bought anything since I've gotten it.
Money's tight; I didn't reverse the payment or anything.