Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vote to Kick, ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Idealist

11-18-2012

In ranked ques, I believe there should be a vote to kick feature. This would solve a great deal of issues with players being forced to dodge due to a troll or suffer through a game they're 90% sure to lose elo in. A summoner in que would replace them and have amble time to make his champion choice before the game begins.

flynch

11-18-2012

I can't agree with this enough, I was about to make a post about it. Getting punished for 30 minutes just so I can get an equally bad champ select and be punished again. I've never been banned but I feel like the amount of trolls is turning me into a toxic player. I usually have to dodge a game or two before I even get in one that doesn't have ragers in champ select already threatening to afk or feed. If they're not swearing and arguing three people are picking mid and saying nothing. When I manage to get into a game finally that doesn't seem troll someone is DCing or afking or raging or just finding a way to make the game suck. There needs to be a way to kick toxic players or mutually disband the game. I realize it's hard to come up with an idea that can't be abused but we really need something..

Toxsihk

11-19-2012

I agree with this as well and not only in ranked. While que dodging in normals isnt a bad as ranked it still sucks to wait to get back into the game cuz someone wants to play a certain spot. Ive had to many of times change my role to allow someone else to play a spot comfortably but there are others that do no say anything and after people have selected their champion choose a mid and force the original mid player to fight for mid or go to another lane with a champ that doesnt work there. This is another type of toxic player that needs to be addressed. Their Attitude is **** everyone else im playing what i want to play.

Wlidclan

11-19-2012

I feel that during a ranked que games people should be more serious.. but i can't fail to agree that there are plenty of trolls out there. I would like to also support a kick option where it can weed out the trolls and allow people wanting to rank seriously play the game. this would also solve a lot of stress related issue haha, if some ragers know what i am talking about. please take these thoughts into consideration

Monomus

11-19-2012

Was really just about to post this myself. I don't see why a majority vote to kick someone is a bad idea, especially when its always that one person who ruins the game.

tubbeebucket222

11-19-2012

I disagree on the votekicking thing. What if people utilize this for example: "Oh ****, look at their team comp. Someone dodge please. No wait, we'll kick someone everyone agreed?" "Yes, Kick me good luck on the next queue." People can use it like that.

Or, the person who got kicked has to wait 10 minutes so they don't want to get votekicked over their teamcomps.

Monomus

11-20-2012

@ tubbeebucket222,

I'm saying you wouldn't even need to give a person a 10 min wait if they get kicked. Let them start a new game, try to troll again, and get kicked again. Even in your case if everyone else agreed to kick you... you could just start a new game and try again. Furthermore if Riot implemented a kick feature i would assume it would be similar to the reporting system, whereas you would have to put a reason for initiating a kick, like trolling, abuse, or intentional feeding. I would imagine it's more of a justified kick feature, not a "lets all just kick this guy kind of feature".