Things you WISH players didn't do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Goggles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-18-2012

instalock lux with clarity


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JabbaClown

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Teemo mid *-*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veuillez

Senior Member

11-18-2012

When you're near the enemy fountain and your allied Tiny tosses you i-

Wait a minute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was K

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruka Frog View Post
no they need to get back in their jungle where they're supposed to be.

so not only did you come and not get the successful gank, you are making your lane lose?

smart one, this
If they chased the enemy off, the gank was successful. The laner will still get an edge. The jungler needs to tax the lane because the rest of you idiots farm his jungle.

Stop being bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruka Frog View Post
no they need to get back in their jungle where they're supposed to be.

so not only did you come and not get the successful gank, you are making your lane lose?

smart one, this
You're aware that once you push the lane to the turret it will push itself back automatically unless you autoattack everything to death, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbominableToast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-18-2012

People who get angry at the jungler for taking minions from a lane, then get angry at the jungler for taking their own jungle.

What are junglers supposed to do then? Gank with no buffs or items? (Because mid HAS to get blue buff, and your wraiths)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veuillez

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
If they chased the enemy off, the gank was successful. The laner will still get an edge. The jungler needs to tax the lane because the rest of you idiots farm his jungle.

Stop being bad.
No, the enemy just walks back and now laughs because the jungler pushed his wave and now he can freeze it. In fact, if my jungler does this 70% of the time i'll have to leave my lane and go farm the jungle. It's so stupid, and so counterproductive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire EzreaI

Senior Member

11-18-2012

whine like babies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retro Shock

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Be *******s for no reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veuillez

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir Slakt View Post
You're aware that once you push the lane to the turret it will push itself back automatically unless you autoattack everything to death, right?
And for the time that it takes to do that, assuming your opponent doesn't know how to freeze, he gets freefarm.