Draft or Blind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splurged

11-18-2012

Im about to hit lvl 20 and i was thinking of starting to play draft pick. I can play any position(ADC and jungle are my best). I played 1 draft and i won 7-1 while jungling.
Should i continue playing draft so when i switch to ranked ill be better prepared

CowMeat

11-18-2012

Drafted is better practice for ranked than normal SR is.

jlmoss

11-18-2012

What's Draft?

Sambrosia

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmoss View Post
What's Draft?
When you press are entering match making, there is an option in the 'Play' screen, under Normal Blind pick, called Normal Draft Pick. It means that each team picks their champs in turns, and each team can ban 3 champs each from being played that game.

@OP, Play draft. It is way more organised, and there is generally less rage/silly team comps.

jlmoss

11-18-2012

Oh... very nice. Would that mean I need to own a lot of champions to play it ok?

I mean, I've bought one of the package deals to get some basic champs but should I buy more?

My apologies if I am hijacking this thread from it's original purpose. It still goes along with the draft thing though, hehe. If needed, I'll make a separate post or try and dig deeper into the forums to see if there is any information about draft games.

Nowevil

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmoss View Post
Oh... very nice. Would that mean I need to own a lot of champions to play it ok?

I mean, I've bought one of the package deals to get some basic champs but should I buy more?

My apologies if I am hijacking this thread from it's original purpose. It still goes along with the draft thing though, hehe. If needed, I'll make a separate post or try and dig deeper into the forums to see if there is any information about draft games.
You need 16 champs, but that counts the free ones. One set should be way more than you need.