Ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ronan Parke

11-18-2012

Hi tech people I just want to ask why my green ribbon is gone :/

I didn't get banned and all my honor is still there yet my ribbon is gone?

If you could just tell me what happened that'd be awesome

P.S. I'm active on the forums so don't feel shy to leave questions about anything

Nucleonic

11-18-2012

Ribbons are awarded and can be taken, the way the system works is you have to earn so many marks in any one category within a certain window of time for it to be kept. You may have missed the required amount of marks. It may be on a weekly basis or monthly, it's too new to know for sure. I've lost mine but it means nothing.

Rampant Magic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleonic View Post
Ribbons are awarded and can be taken, the way the system works is you have to earn so many marks in any one category within a certain window of time for it to be kept. You may have missed the required amount of marks. It may be on a weekly basis or monthly, it's too new to know for sure. I've lost mine but it means nothing.
To clarify, it's based off the ratio of
Games: Average honor per game

Your ratio may have fallen off; but don't fret, most likely you are very close to the threshold to gain it again.

Ronan Parke

11-18-2012

Oh alright I was worried I would never get that ribbon back again. I was unaware how the system worked and started to fret about it but you made it crystal clear.

Thanks guys/girls

Dsg19319

11-19-2012

Back to honor trading...gogo -.-

Crœ

12-01-2012

The same thing has happened to me. It's kind of disheartening to have that green ribbon in the corner go missing all of a sudden. I don't really agree with it being taken away when you haven't been reported or anything. It's not like I don't play league often, cause I'm on practically everyday. I receive honors practically every other match. The system seems so confusing. It's hard to maintain a certain level of honor when you don't really know what that level needs to be.

Apex Summoner

02-20-2013

Just wondering where it went is all

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-20-2013

They aren't permanent, so you have to keep getting that honor to keep the ribbon.

=D