Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alright gd i need your help for love advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tM saintvincent

11-18-2012

How to ask someone out you haven't talked to in half a year?

When I first started grade 11, there was a girl I sat beside in a class who started talking to me and might've shown apparent interest in me (I think this because I was once texting my best friend who is a girl and she looked down and sheepishly said "Who's _____(name of my friend). She was usually very full of energy and perky when talking to me). We quickly became best friends but due to having only 1 class together and the teacher moving us apart, we only really talked for around 3 months after that. To make matters worse, I gave her a christmas present,(a stuffed teddy bear) and after that she just sort of lost interest in me.

At the time, I didn't really care. But after a few months, I've come to realize that I actually do like her back, and now i'm having trouble even getting close to her.

Help me please, GD. I know what her favourite band is, I know what her hobbies are, I know she likes anime, so what can I do with this information? (I'm not a stalker. She told me while we still talked.)

How do you ask out someone you haven't talked to in a half a year?

Quote:
2z1tai:
And then there's the small minority that has a life

pls minority help me

btw im serious

JustDeckeredBoys

11-18-2012

she hot?

tM saintvincent

11-18-2012

Quote:
JustDeckeredBoys:
she hot?

what do you think

Prenn

11-18-2012

Dont double wrap it man. It breaks both the rubbers.

1 and get it done.

magusTX

11-18-2012

i wouldnt want to be ur best friend when u turn around and become best friends with any girl that talks to you

Scorpia

11-18-2012

i would say not to ask her out immediately i would talk for like a week then go for it..

tM saintvincent

11-18-2012

Quote:
magusTX:
i wouldnt want to be ur best friend when u turn around and become best friends with any girl that talks to you

i have around 43929573493790 best friends

they're all in my head though

Smurfzquetz

11-18-2012

Asking GD for love advice is like saying Sejuani is the best champion in the game

Fukaro

11-18-2012

Heres my advice: Dont ask GD for advice.

RIP Toyz

11-18-2012

Take off pants
Whip out schlong
Spin in helicopter

She will fall in love with you 100%
trust me im love therapist