I Want A High-Tier Champ.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
All in all go with someone you 'click' with over someone that's 'top tier'. If my time in League has taught me anything about 'top tier' it is that the ones in it are going to change in a month or two anyway.
That's a good point. I would also keep in mind that there are a number of changes coming soon that are likely going to shake things up. So really the best we can do is tell you who's high teir now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magus Crow

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopinator View Post
If you like Ranged AP\AD I would try Lux out (she is free this week). She is very versatile with her Q stunning 2 people (very effective early game and allowing for nice ganks), her W protecting herself and whole team (if set right), her E slowing enemies and damaging large waves of creeps and her ult can do huge damage to a whole team. GL.
Lux's Q is not a stun. It is a snare though it should be remembered that it can hit two targets so you can fire it off at someone hiding behind a minion and still hit them. If you do land the snare Lux's R is a free shot on them for some huge burst damage (you can also shoot off an E and pop it after the ult for even more damage if you didnt use it to help you land the snare in the first place).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chopinator

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
Lux's Q is not a stun. It is a snare though it should be remembered that it can hit two targets so you can fire it off at someone hiding behind a minion and still hit them. If you do land the snare Lux's R is a free shot on them for some huge burst damage (you can also shoot off an E and pop it after the ult for even more damage if you didnt use it to help you land the snare in the first place).
TY, I was mistaken. I have only done 5-6 matches with her.

What I usually do with her is E followed a sec later by Q to assure that they receive the full brunt of the E as it takes so long to fire (5 secs).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magus Crow

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopinator View Post
TY, I was mistaken. I have only done 5-6 matches with her.

What I usually do with her is E followed a sec later by Q to assure that they receive the full brunt of the E as it takes so long to fire (5 secs).
Remember that you can hit E again after a second (or any time before it times out after a second) to fire it off early.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

Senior Member

11-19-2012

975 RP champions are not necessarily the best champions on the game, keep that in mind. Also, try your champions before buying them, mainly if you're spending real money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chopinator

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
Remember that you can hit E again after a second (or any time before it times out after a second) to fire it off early.
Fantastic!!! I did not know that. TYVM !


12