I Want A High-Tier Champ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP RaouKe

11-18-2012

Hey Summoners, this is my very first post here on the forums. I've been reading them, but until now, I had no motivation to post.

So, I want to get a 975 RP champ, but I don't know who to get. In order from most to least, I play Amumu, Ahri, Nidalee, & Fiora. I've also only been playing for about a month.

I was thinking Draven, Kat, or Brand. What do you guys think? Thanks everyone.

Olaeceae

11-18-2012

Out of those three, Draven, probably?

It's his League, after all.

DeadlyHex

11-18-2012

It looks like you like burst damage meaning you like hitting 3 spells and maybe a ult and practicly slaughtering anything personally i like these champs too and i have not played draven but the others yes and i would reccomend Kat

Vergil

Recruiter

11-18-2012

If your looking for "top tier" then Brand and Draven arnt really there. Kat is good if you like AP. Also dont buy Kat with RP, thats a waste of 975 RP, shes only 3150 ip which is nothing, I dont get why they do that but it would be a waste of 975. If you want AD id say Ezreal or Graves, if you want a jungler id probably recommend Lee Sin, and if you like the top lane you dont really need a 975 rp champ. Jax, Shen, and Olaf are all pretty dominant up there.

FaceRoll13

11-18-2012

You already have one, if you mean tier 1.

Otherwise, Katarina is your lady. At least from your list.

ultimatetinkle

11-18-2012

I would suggest Draven, as once you get the bloodthirster, he does a LOT of damage and heals from his opponents. However, if you are willing to sway from your list, then I would really suggest his brother, Darius. He is really fun to play.

ultimatetinkle

11-18-2012

Also I played Katarina, and call me a noob, but I honestly think there are better assassins than her. Of course, I play her with my own crappy build, so yeah.

Tortio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Kat is probably one of the strongest characters in the game right now. Also the new champion Elise is insanely powerful

Magus Crow

11-19-2012

Honestly there are very few champions that are not viable in some form or fashion. And of the ones that are not viable for Rift about half of those are viable in either TT or Dominion (looking at you Karma).

In regaurds to tiers until you get to really high ELO tiers are fairly useless as no one is so unbalanced that if you match medium level players against medium level players that they just win. Most imbalances are something like 5 to 10 points of damage being out of whack or a skill needing a slightly longer or shorter cooldown.

All in all go with someone you 'click' with over someone that's 'top tier'. If my time in League has taught me anything about 'top tier' it is that the ones in it are going to change in a month or two anyway.

Chopinator

11-19-2012

If you like Ranged AP\AD I would try Lux out (she is free this week). She is very versatile with her Q stunning 2 people (very effective early game and allowing for nice ganks), her W protecting herself and whole team (if set right), her E slowing enemies and damaging large waves of creeps and her ult can do huge damage to a whole team. GL.