Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ummm, where are the Dinosaur Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agathoric

11-18-2012

League of Legends, a 5v5 or 3v3 team fighting game with many types of creatures such as humans, robots, bears, little people (Yordles), strange things from the Void, A LION, and many other things. However....i have yet to see a true monstrous killer (other than teemo) that sparks fear and terror into the hearts of most...

Dinosaur.

Alucard Vanguard

11-18-2012

I approve this message.

The5lacker

11-18-2012

They're in the Triassic period.

Konnektor

11-18-2012

renekton is sort of a dinosaur...more of a crocodile, anyway. would like to see a t-rex or something

Alucard Vanguard

11-18-2012

Obviously need a trisaratops(or however u spell it) with a ramping dash and impale or something =P

Agathoric

11-18-2012

Or perhaps a teradactyl or a velociraptor

Mister Squid

11-19-2012

Well speak of the devil, here I was about to start writing up an idea for a dinosaur inspired fighter champion! I'm calling him Fexadon: The Primordial Knight, will post a link once he's done.

Osprii

11-19-2012

I'll make a dinosaur.
And he will eat Teemo, like you eat pie on thanksgiving: multiple servings with a fork.

LionheartIII

11-20-2012

I feel like the Jurassic skins cover this but I do like the idea of a straight up dinosaur. How about a fusion of 3 or more dinosaurs?

Agathoric

11-20-2012

So, like a T-Velocirdactyl!