Option to Kick in Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lil Vaughn

11-18-2012

This isn't a rant about ELO, or losing games, or how screwed up the ranked mechanics are. This is about an option for a vote to kick, in Ranked Queue. Let's be honest now, I'm sure that we've all had the people who like to just mess around and do nothing to help the team, and that's absolutely unfair you know? So why not fix that, and make a vote to kick option, it wouldn't make them have to wait before joining another queue, but it would stop them from messing up what their teams has previously agreed to do. I don't know, this sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

Phoenix0Wright

11-18-2012

The problem with that would be premades in normals; you'd get a group of three or four that all have roles they want to play. Then they could tell their teammates, "play support or we'll kick you" or, "if you pick jungler you get kicked" which isn't really fair.

KnightxSScarlett

11-18-2012

Nope. This idea is terrible. It encourages bullying.

The Lil Vaughn

11-18-2012

Encourages bullying? How so, and it's only in ranked queues not normals.

Atomos Darksun

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that you're one of the trolls in ranked queues that bullies everyone else by refusing to play anything but their beloved Poppy jungle?

Seriously, this **** is stupid and needs to stop. The worst part is, if you don't want to instalose ELO, you have to dodge and wait 30 minutes to play. And there's no way to report people for actions in champion select! Trolling people into dodging is so easy and it only punishes the person who wants to play a decent game instead of the troll.

There needs to be a way to deal with this, and a kick system -- even if it's only for ranked -- would be much appreciated.

Capitol12

11-18-2012

Yeah if it is solo/duo queue then a 3-2 or even 4-1 vote would be fair to get rid of someone who is an obvious troll. No punishment on queues. If you do not want to risk being paired with that person again just wait a couple minutes before queuing again.

The Lil Vaughn

11-18-2012

Bump

EventHorizonn

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
So do you think we shouldn't have reporting either? Some people need to be punished, and this ruins games.

gogy09

11-18-2012

Good idea, I support it. Like anything on league, it can be abused at times, but oh well..

MazerRackhem

11-18-2012

I can clearly see where this could become problematic, both from a Match Making and Community perspective. However I'm inclined to agree that some such system would be worth investigating. Had a match just today where two people in que started arguing the second the screen loaded. They had been matched up the previous game and both accused the other of feeding/trolling and threatened to AFK/Troll/feed etc. unless the other person dropped que. The chance to kick one of them and re-que would have been a welcome respite.