A Creative Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alahiria

11-18-2012

It's highly possible that this idea would not work at all but I felt the need to try and create something very different from all the other champions. I haven't really given name or gender to this champion yet.

This champion is a support type champion. Here's a few things you need to know about he/she. He/She will most likely be the most passive champion in the game. This is because he/she is a champion, kinda similar to Pix that follows around lulu. He/She could be from the same species as pix, or could be really anything that's a small floating creature following people. He/She isn't actually target-able when "on" another champion. He/She will die when the champion they are "on" dies as well. However, as you will see with their abilities he/she provides a variety of buffs from being on a champion, this also means that if this champion were to say, support Ezreal, they would travel with Ezreal through his Arcane Shift and still be able to use abilities. So basically you have one unit that's significantly stronger, but at the same time if one dies, then two die. You DO have the ability to auto-attack from your "host". You will travel with your "host" through teleport, or recall.

Now, on to the spells.

Passive - Every time He/She casts a spell, any ally he/she is attached to gains a small temporary boost to health regen (does not stack)

Passive 2 - If both your new host, and previous host die in the transition between hosts, your are separated from a host and can move around on your own. You gain a temporary burst of speed as well. You can continue to auto-attack and cast spells like this but you are incredibly squishy (will be the squishiest character in the game) so it is not recommended. This will also happen if you recall or teleport. You may return to a host through your Q or W.

Q - Moves to a new target (All/Enemy/Allied Minion), Granting an ally increased attack damage and speed. If attached to an enemy, that enemy will slowly take DPS (magic). Attaching yourself to an enemy is useful mostly when whoever your attached to finds an enemy alone because you consistently do a very small amount of magic DPS for a short duration then you return to your previous "host". You may also manually return by pressing Q again. Has a small-medium sized range. While attached to an enemy you may not be targeted by them, but you can be targeted by other enemy champions, minions, and turrets. Attaching yourself to ally minions is also dangerous because you will die if the minion dies as well, however, it can be good for escapes.

W - Launches self forward attaching self to the first champion hit. While the Q is a short range radius to move to a new target, W is a long-ranged skill shot that fires you to a new champion (missing a champion will teleport you back to your previous "host"). When you move to a new champion through W you grant them a medium-strength shield. Cannot jump to minions. If you hit an enemy you will not attach yourself to them but rather deal a small burst of damage then return to your previous "host". If your previous "host" dies in the process of your movement, you will return to the position where they died and gain the effects of your bonus second passive (see above)

E - Marks an enemy, the next ally to attack the mark will deal bonus physical damage, additionally, the mark will grant sight on the champion until it disappears.

R - Gives a spell shield to everyone on the team that blocks the next spell that hits them. This will have a very large cooldown as it is an amazing way to start off a team fight, if you can predict an AOE ult coming your teams way you could actually block any of your team-mates from being effected. So it's cooldown will be very long.

So yeah, really, really, random idea for a champion that is absolutely nothing like the rest of the game. I have a few other ideas but this is the only one i'll have up for now. I'm most likely missing a few things and there's bound to be a few problems considering how different the character is, but with good feedback maybe I can better get this champion to fit better.

Yordle Swordler

11-18-2012

That parasite thing sounds creepy i love it that could use some more details anyway keep the good thing!

Dux Hominum

11-18-2012

perhaps this champion could be made more viable by centering it around a "Promote" mentality, trading off having a siege minion in the lane for having a stronger champion.

*eyes gleam* Jungler potential!!

Alahiria

11-19-2012

bump

Alahiria

11-19-2012

bump