A Handy Dandy Guide to the Season 3 Item Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen Doukeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Hey GD! I'm sure many of you have seen the new items and read a rough outline or two of what the changes entail. Well today I have for you a presentation of the changes to every single item, as well as showing off all the cool new toys that Riot has for us (Christmas come early!).
I hope you enjoy it and learn something from it! I must warn you ahead of time, it's rather long, but that's what happens when all but 15 items get changed (and 4 of those are pots and wards).

Season 3 Item Changes and New Stuff!

Please leave a comment either here or on the video. I'd love to hear your thoughts, either on what you think of the changes or how I can improve my presentations.
-Gen

Careful Ima Trap

11-18-2012

Thanks for the video, it's informative as heck! I'll be watching it more. However your voice... It was so hard not to turn off the vid at the start. >.<

Gen Doukeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valory View Post
Thanks for the video, it's informative as heck! I'll be watching it more. However your voice... It was so hard not to turn off the vid at the start. >.<
Sorry about that. It was either squeaky chipmunk or croaky frog cause of how sick I am right now .-. I hope it was bearable (which I guess it must have been if you watched it all).

Gen Doukeshi

11-18-2012

Just a quick bump! Any other thoughts from anyone?

Dorfingarlou

11-18-2012

Very good video, thanks for making this vid. I can't wait to see those new items.

Gen Doukeshi

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfingarlou View Post
Very good video, thanks for making this vid. I can't wait to see those new items.
Thanks very much! Didn't think anyone was gonna see this thread! XD;

Dictatorforlife

11-19-2012

BUMP.
Because your video deserves it. Thanks a lot for doing that for us

Gen Doukeshi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictatorforlife View Post
BUMP.
Because your video deserves it. Thanks a lot for doing that for us
Happy to do it! It was a lot of work, but it helps me understand what all has changed too!

Nuckanucka

11-19-2012

Awesome video! Keep this up so others can see!

Gen Doukeshi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckanucka View Post
Awesome video! Keep this up so others can see!
Thanks very much Nucka! =D