Lulu and Associates Psychiatric Office [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

04-15-2012

Nothing ordinary happens at the Institute of War, and tonight is one of those times. The pattering of hundreds of little feet can be heard through out the institute as a legion of squirrels came swarming inside, carrying building materials. The squirrels stop at a vacant lot apparently owned by a summoner and began working.
In the morning, the squirrels were gone and the vacant lot was replaced by a Small Cottage with the words "Psychiatric Help" above the door.

The inside of the cottage has two rooms in it. The first room from the entrance is the lobby, with a desk used by a Squirrel with glasses and a bow tie. The squirrel itself seems to be using a computer terminal. The second room is the actual office of Lulu, where she talks to her patients. the walls of this room is adorned with two frames, one of which has the deed to the plot where this office is situated. curiously, the name on the deed, one Summoner Geokhan, is crossed out in crayon and is replaced by Lulu's Name. the other frame houses a medical degree in psychiatry written entirely in crayon.

Written instructions can be seen in a frame behind the squirrel-secretary:

-State your name to Miss Squiggums (The Secretary) to get your name on the list
-you may come into the office if Miss Squiggums calls out your name
-Price is 5 gold coins per visit with wait times dependent on severity of issue and the number of people
-If Lulu is unavailable or is busy with another patient, you will probably be sent to our intern Mr. Acorn
-Squirreling services are available on request, but you must present reason why you want said person turned into a squirrel.
-We have the right to refuse any of our services to anyone

Miss Squiggums waits patiently

Ask Fizz

04-15-2012

Fizz walks into the office, dragging an unconscious summoner behind him.
"Never... again..."

Aya Shameimaruu

04-15-2012

Grey teleports in and sees Fizz. "what....Happened? I'll get my order soon." Grey looks at the summoner. "what did you do?"

SuperMan Pix

04-15-2012

Miss Squiggums patiently awaits for the patients name to be said out loud

Aya Shameimaruu

04-15-2012

"Miss...Squiggums..I need uhm..Myself to be turned into A fuzzy creature." Puts 5 gold on the counter. And make sure it wears off"

Ask Fizz

04-15-2012

"He was raging on about his brain slowly eating itself. Then he ran into a wall."

Aya Shameimaruu

04-15-2012

"How...Interesting." Grey puts a rune on the summoner. " I put it on so it doesn't actually harm his physical body. It could weaken his soul though."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Geokhan walks in to start his busy day. and is a little caught off guard by the new establishment.

"What. The. FU.CK!?
My OFFICE!!!
Why???
LULU!!!!"

Aya Shameimaruu

04-15-2012

"Oh, Geo this was your Office? Apparently Lulu set up office here."

Ask Fizz

04-15-2012

Fizz leaps at Geokhan, using his trident to paralyze him.