(Character Concept #4) Mak'Namav, the Great Burrower

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Faff

11-18-2012

Thank you for taking the time to look at my latest champion Idea. Please, Give me some feedback, and feel free to check out my Other champions!
Xie, the Magnificent Mage
Caula, the Chaos Embodied
Lumekis, the Pride of the Griffons

Mak誰amav, the Great Burrower
Tags: Fighter, Melee

-----------------------------------
Stats:
Attack Power: 5
Defense Power: 2
Magic Power: 7
Difficulty: 4

-------------------------------------
Appearance: Mak誰amav痴 body type is similar to that of a large worm or snake. He is dull silver in color, with his body made up of many scale like plates. He has sharp, glowing yellow eyes and a sharp fanged upper jaw that stretches past his lower. Along his spinal column are three large spikes. He is always half popping out of the ground, with his tail popping out a ways behind him. His movement is him pushing through the earth, his tail popping up when he stops moving (200 Units behind him).

------------------------------------------------
Lore:
From the depths of the void, many horrors and monstrosities have emerged in recent months. But one has existed for longer than any other. Hundreds of years ago, Mak誰amav burst from his world to ours, no idea where he had come from, or of the world he left. He only knew that he did not feel any sense of belonging, and shunned the civilizations of the world. Preferring the solaces of the outskirts of Valoran, Mak誰amav merely travelled, trying to find some way to pass the ages that passed by him. But as the civilized world grew, so did Mak誰amav. He began to lose places where he could remain in anonymity, and instead created his own hiding hole, a massive underground cave network.

For decades, Mak誰amav dug tirelessly, always expanding his home. He needed no company, and asked for none. All he knew was to dig, and that was fine with him. His cave spread for miles under Runeterra, and Mak誰amav knew every tunnel flawlessly. Occasionally, he would rise to the surface, to feed on the plant life that had populated the ground world. The Marshes of Kaladoun offered him sustenance, and he was thankful for the quiet of its foliage. He found solace in the running water and the wildlife, unafraid of him as long as he kept to himself. He considered it a home away from home, a place where Mak誰amav could just be. But all wasn稚 meant to be.

Demacia, in a spur of growing populations, expanded to the edges of the Marshes. It was during this expansion they came upon the Sleeping Mak誰amav. Originally believing him to be the original Baron Nashor, the Damacian Army readied itself for an invade any day. When he merely returned to digging, they sent not a general, but an ambassador, believing the sleeping titan to be of some intelligence. They explained there plans to expand into the marshes, and asked him if he would kindly leave the place. Mak誰amav, knowing nothing but the Marshes and his Tunnels, asked the ambassador if there was any way he could keep them from destroying the only place on Valoran he could find rest. The Ambassador explained the League of Legends, how he could represent his home to the people of Runeterra. Mak誰amav kindly accepted, returned to his tunnel, and was seen at the institute of war a few days later. Now, the typically gentle giant fights for a land without protectors, his knowledge of the lands, and his roots, growing with each day.

的t does not matter if I am Voidborn or otherwise, my battles are my own, and I would have them no other way ~ Mak誰amav, the Great Burrower

-----------------------------------------------------
Stats:
Health: 365 (+80)
Health Regen: 5.0 (+0.65)
Mana: 225 (+50)
Mana Regen: 7.0 (+0.6)
Range: 125
Attack Damage: 49 (+3.5)
Attack Speed: 0.672 (+3.21%)
Armor: 15 (+3.5)
Magic Resist: 30 (+.8)
Movement Speed: 310

----------------------------------------------
Skills:
Passive: Earth Rending
Mak誰amav ruptures the ground where he has treaded, creating impassable group behind him that persists for 1 second.

Q: Digger痴 Rush
Passive: Mak誰amav gains additional movement speed (3/6/9/12/15%).
Active: Mak誰amav surges forward, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+65% AP) damage to enemy champions at his sides, as well as stunning minions he passes for 1 second. While surging, Mak誰amav gains 5/10/15/20/25 Armor and Magic Resist.
Cost: 60/75/90/105/120 Mana
Cooldown: 25/22/19/16/13 Seconds
Range: 600

W: Terra Throw
Mak誰amav flings a mass of stone and dirt at the enemy with his tail, dealing physical damage and blinding them for a time (1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 Seconds) Enemies in the area (Range 150) around his tail when this spell is cast are knocked back and take 50% of this damage as true damage.
Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana
Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+80% AP)
Range: 700/800/900/1000/1100
Cooldown: 20/17/14/11/8 Seconds

E: Pitfall Trap
Mak誰amav loosens the earth in an area, creating a pitfall traps for enemies who tread on it. Mak誰amav will go underground for 1 seconds, and when he emerges, creates a pitfall trap (Area: 300) that traps enemies that walk there. They also take physical damage equal to 40/65/90/115/140% (+2% AP) of their Armor. Enemies who fall into this trap are kept in its area for 2/3/4/5/6 Seconds. This trap lasts for 90 Seconds after this ability is cast.
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Cooldown: 24 Seconds
Pitfalls Duration (After Cast): 8/10/12/14/16 Seconds

R: Subterranean Terror
Mak誰amav undulates underground, creating a mass of earth that reduces incoming damage from abilities that must travel over it (20/30/40%). This spell can be charged for up to 3 seconds, each second gaining 100 width. When this spell is finished charging, he sends the wall forward as a wave, knocking enemies is hits upward and dealing damage to them. This spell can be recast to stop the wall, creating an area of impassible terrain that remains for 6/8/10 Seconds.
Range: 5500
Base Width: 700/800/900
Cost: 130/140/170 Mana
Cooldown: 100/90/80 Seconds
Damage: 450/550/650 (+45% AP)

---------------------------------------------------------
Playing as Mak誰amav:

Mak誰amav is an excellent initiator, but he has the capabilities of keeping his opponents at bay as well. Pick your moves for the situation.

Mak誰amav痴 ultimate gives your team a huge shield against Caster Champions. If your foes are focusing Ability Power, you can diminish their damage very quickly.

Make use of Digger痴 Rush痴 passive and Mak誰amav痴 own passive to trap enemies from running away.

Playing Against Mak誰amav:

Mak誰amav痴 ultimate is very dangerous, but can be walked around or flashed over with good timing. Avoiding it will minimize losses in team fights.

Be careful when chasing Mak誰amav, as his passive and pitfall traps can make for some devastating ganks.

Mak誰amav is very susceptible to Crowd Control. Stun him, and he can do very little about it.

------------------------------------------
Quotes:
Upon Selection: 摘ver Deeper, Ever Farther

Moving: 典hrough the Surface
鄭cross the stones
典he feel of dirt it delights me
的 shall obey
的 feel their footsteps
展ith Haste
的n good time

Attacking: 擢eel my might
鉄tone Smite
展ith the force of this world
釘e gone, ground treader
鉄ubcutaneous Rage

On Kill: 典he Force of Runeterra
典his Planets Wrath
典he Underground is where you belong
鄭 stony fate awaits you
釘other me not, I have priorities

Casting Subterainian Terror: 釘y the Graces of this world
典he Surface trembles at my touch
展ith the power of Runeterra痴 lands

On Recall: 鄭s you command it

On Death: 迭eturned to this Earth

Taunt: 溺y tremors shall tear them asunder
的 have survived for centuries, what chance have you against I?

Joke: 滴ow do I wear these boots?
*Tail pops up infront of him, he bites it, and then loops around once or twice*

Dance: *Grooves to the sides, his tail mirroring his motions
-----------------------------

Skins:
Baron Mak誰amav: Mak誰amav gains a paint design similar to Baron Nashor痴.

Tunneling Mak誰amav: Mak誰amav wears a Minor痴 helmet, safety goggles, a bright green vest, and his tail has a lantern hanging from it.

Molten Mak誰amav: Mak誰amav痴 plates glow dull red, and the areas in between his plater are dark black. He has smoke coming out his mouth.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcorax

10-12-2013

One quick question can his tail be targeted?