Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zed - Ultimate malfunctions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToasTersTruggle

11-18-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HqLHUmWMj0&feature=youtu.be

What happens
1. Zed uses his ult but cannot input any more commands after using it. (e.g: Cannot right click to move, cannot use skills) How do I know? Because I was spamming right click and my 'E' and 'W' skill trying to do anything I can.

Time in video: 3-11 seconds

2. After a few seconds you appear next to the enemy. Why? I have no idea. lol

Time in video: 11 seconds

How to reproduce.... I think...
This is what I believe I did before the issue occurred.

Right before I Ultimate'd Karthus I right clicked on Karthus (to auto-attack) but then I quickly right clicked on empty space (inputting a movement) to cancel the auto-attack but Zed still does the auto-attack animation AND THEN I did the Ultimate on Karthus.

Interesting thing to note: Zed's living shadow that appears behind the enemy when he uses his ultimate does not appear.

Nezo

11-18-2012

that, was lag

ToasTersTruggle

11-18-2012

Can't be lag. I have the whole game on replay. I can watch the whole game without any lag/desyncs happening.

weelchais

11-18-2012

I can second this. I do not have video evidence but I(Zed) used my ultimate on Ryze. Somehow, although the ultimate makes him untargetable, I was hit with rune prison and almost the same effect that the OP is talking about occurred. I was unable to move and it almost seemed that I was floating in air. However after swapping with a living shadow was I able to issue commands again.

ToasTersTruggle

11-18-2012

I think this issue is really hard to reproduce because it requires very precise timing on whatever it is that causes this freeze to happen.

P2Mc28

12-12-2012

I just had this happen to me. I thought it was due to Kat using her ult at the same time as me. I ulted and was frozen where she had been and was unable to take any action while she was spinning my face off.