Can not reconnet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeoSnAkE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I was in the middle of the game,and suddenly my friend and I disconnet.
But we cannot reconnect again and we can't do anything except waiting.
i'm waiting for half an hour but still cant reconnect.(my internet connectiong have no problem

Saruuu

11-18-2012

I had a problem like that too in a ranked game on 11/16 and I still got a leave for it. Seemed like servers crashed too (couldn't log back in and website was down).

Corgski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I just DC'd with my duo partner and we cannot reconnect...

Swift

11-18-2012

Same here having a problem reconnecting

ScatoIogic

11-18-2012

Ditto. I was disconnected about the same time as everybody else here. I tried logging back in multiple times and reconnect, but I receive this message: http://min.us/lfHzwYEzDKZpp

I also tried logging into my brother's account to see if it was a serverwide problem but the client wouldn't allow me to do anything as this account was still in a match. I also want to report that pandora was running the entire time (until I restarted my computer). I also checked my email in between to check if it was my connection. So far as I can see, my internet connection is doing fine.

UPDATE (~10 minutes after the problem):The game I was disconnected from is not in my match history. I can play again. All is well.

csRak

11-18-2012

I'm having this problem right now, suddenly d/c for no reason and now and i can't reconnect...

Allaran

11-18-2012

I have gone into the lobby to start a 5v5 match, and for 3-4 times in a row before i see the loading screen it says i need to reconnect. It won't reconnect. I have tried closing and reopening the program and it does not work.

Hawkeyes Angel

11-18-2012

I had the same problem with my boyfriend's account. I was gonna play a 5vs5 beginner bot game and it got stuck in the queue before champion selection. I was there for less than a 30sec before I decided to logg out. When I logged back in it said that i needed to reconnect to a game, but it doesn't let me. Now it's not even letting me logg into lol.

Hawkeyes Angel

11-18-2012

Here's a picture of what it looks like
(pretty much like everyone's reconnect screen, except that it just stays this way)

zavo

01-06-2013

here i finally figured a way to fix this. please comment , like, and support my post so Riot Games can do something about it http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2975185