What do you hate about LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrinkCoffe

11-18-2012

I frigin hate the que system it sucks balls! You join a game with 5 randoms they all want mid or top argue like little girls pick random champions and troll if they dont get what they want and its such a easy fix its just obvious RIOT dosent give a S H I T !! but hey what game developer actually cares what players think o wait - none but heres a easy fix i thought of maybe youll like it maybe you wont depends if your a troll or see the obvious flaw (riots a troll) o LAWL BURN O BABY CLOSE THAT THREAD *****ES

1, You press JOIN OR PLAY whatever the red button says

2, YOU THE SELECT YOUR ROLL BEFORE ENTERING AVATAR SELECTION SCREEN

3, EXAMPLE - JUNGLE!! TOP!! MID!! SUPPORT!! CARRY!!

4, You then have a QUE TIME based on the ROLE you CHOSE (choose?) (boobs?)
( . )( . )
5, You then have A PROPERLY SET UP TEAM EVERY GAME (riot trolls your que)

6, You are NOW in AVATAR selection SCREEN

7, EVERYONE IS HAPPY (riot trolls your joy) BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PROPER TEAM AND ARE PLAYING THE ROLE THEY WANT

8, NOW choooose boobs? ( . )( . )

9, Or choose who you want to use

This simple fix will take away 90% of team arguments 92% of the swearing 67% of the racism 18% of the nerd rage BUT WHAT DID RIOT DO INSTEAD??

1, HINT - WHO WILL BE A TEAM PLAYER!! WTF NOT ME I HAVE 3 MIDS

2, HINT - DONT SWEAR YOU LOSE 13% MORE GAMES!! WTF I HAVE 6 JUNGLERS

3, HINT - NAUT SWIMS WHEN HE JOKES!! WTF THATS SWEET

4, HINT - WTF THOSE ARE ALL I REMEMBER

Yup pretty sad fix I would have to say people rage more in this game more than any game ive ever played but RIOT (trolls your rage) really wont do anything about it I mean hey on the launcher it still says DOMINION HAS NOW ARRIVED really? like 2 years ago? update your game maybe? stop making so many champions and fix the original flaws? BUT THATS JUST ME (golds op) WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Ramachese

11-18-2012

This would not fix a thing. Since support is going to have the shortest que time (mid likely have the longest) if I want to play mid (as an example, I actually am willing to play any slot that needs filling in games) I will select support then when I'm in game pick a mid champ and just tell everyone else 'I'm playing mid to STFU."

It is not Riot at fault here - it is the players. No matter what they do you will have the same problems with trolls. Many of them do it because in their small minds they get off on it.

K1nGJ4m3S

11-18-2012

I'd like to see Riot change the champions so that one wouldn't HAVE to follow the meta to win.

Bludude12

11-18-2012

Totally agree with you. I try to pick a roll that hasn't been chosen but there is always three idiots fighting over one roll. It really ticks me off because I then leave the match know it would just waste my time and then I have to wait 5 then 15 mins. Please do something about it because it ruins too many games.

Joe Krake

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramachese View Post
This would not fix a thing. Since support is going to have the shortest que time (mid likely have the longest) if I want to play mid (as an example, I actually am willing to play any slot that needs filling in games) I will select support then when I'm in game pick a mid champ and just tell everyone else 'I'm playing mid to STFU."

It is not Riot at fault here - it is the players. No matter what they do you will have the same problems with trolls. Many of them do it because in their small minds they get off on it.
what this guy said. It's really not riots fault people are idiots.

there are things I would like to see changed which S3 seems to fix some of. Namely cookie cutter builds. The game has needed more items to make champ choice a more personal one. They seem to be doing that with masteries and mroe items so I'm glad for that.

they also need to stop rleasing champs at 6300 IP every single time. I know they're trying to get money out of you because it's a freemium game, but yeesh can we tone it down a bit?

DrinkCoffe

11-18-2012

Quote:

Well you see your what we call a dip s h i t troll. who wrecks this sad sad game

DrinkCoffe

11-18-2012

Quote:

YOU actually brought up ANOTHER good point that needds to be changed i wanted to write it but didnt get around to it!! WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO BOOT S H I T HEADS LIKE THIS GUY!! Certain roles would have longer ques yes but thats the beauty of it if you want to play imediatly play support the fact is people who want to play mid will wait look at World of Warcraft people wait 45 min and up to get a Dps role in dungeons the beauty about the system i wrote about is the ability to be able to join a game already in progress so you lock in support then choose mid so we boot you and we get a new support asap this sytem will KILL ALL TROLLS