Poppy Ult vs True Damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatressGiant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Does true damage go through Poppy's ult?

MatressGiant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

?

CounterSnipe

11-18-2012

Her ult says she's invulnerable for the duration. So I'm going to say that no true damage can affect her.

Magus Crow

11-18-2012

I havent actually tested this on Poppy but I do know that true damage wont get through a Kayle ult or a Zhonya's active. I imagine the same principle applies here.

Sereg Anfaug

11-18-2012

True damage bypasses resistances, meaning it always does the full amount. It doesn't bypass abilities, like Shroud of Darkness, Spell Shield, Playful/Trickster, or Diplomatic Immunity.

FaceRoll13

11-18-2012

It would if you were the target of Poppy's Diplomatic Immunity, and you were attacking her with True Damage.

Her Target can attack her back and kill her.

Olaeceae

11-18-2012

Once she casts her ult on someone, the only way she can take damage from something other than whoever she marked is by walking into the enemy fountain.

So if purple Darius was to use his ult on blue poppy who used diplomatic immunity on purple ezreal - no, Darius's ult would do no damage.