Ask Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-18-2012

" wolfy what do you think of ahri?"

Civilized Rat

11-18-2012

Where have you been!? Zaun has been quiet. Too quiet. So dark. BORING!

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Dear Warwick,

First off I would like to inform you that the steak sent along with this letter is complimentary and a gift. It is also deer meat, very nice. Secondly I was curious as to whether you eat your enemies.

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
"I'm not expecting you to beg. I'm just implying that good manners get you places. Don't worry, you'll get the bag but you just have to say please." Christina teased and tossed the steak she held towards Warwick, it landing with a slap a foot on the ground in front of him. The bag must have contained another 15 or so steaks just like it.
"Give me that meat, please, ma'am!" he said in a sarcastic voice, staring at the woman with big round puppy dog eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
" wolfy what do you think of ahri?"
I'm sure you already knew the answer to this. But how do I say this without being crass? That fine woman is totally beautiful. I would take her on a date and later we could have a long conversation to get to know each other better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Where have you been!? Zaun has been quiet. Too quiet. So dark. BORING!

((There was a bit of..."things" going on between the previous Warwick and I that actually had just started. We could continue it if you like. Also, "Sanctuary'" is the name of our LoL client chat room. Nice to be there time to time.))
I've been on indefinite leave. It seems people simply just don't summon me very much anymore. But now that I've had my break, I decided I should touch base with the community, and reacquaint them with the mighty Blood Hunter.

((That sounds fine. I'll check into that, and maybe hop onto that chat room sometime.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dear Warwick,

First off I would like to inform you that the steak sent along with this letter is complimentary and a gift. It is also deer meat, very nice. Secondly I was curious as to whether you eat your enemies.
Tears open the package, smelling the meat enclosed, and greedily devours it in a mere instant. "Mmmph...mmmm...yes....delicious... Thank you, Vask. Deer are hard to come by around these parts. I greatly appreciate this gift. As to answer your question, no. I don't eat other champions. You never know where they've been."

Civilized Rat

11-18-2012

For the idiotic Summoners? No, forget about them. They deserve none of your presence. Simply stupid and worthless. You have better things to do, yes?

Paltala

11-19-2012

Christina laughed at the sarcastic tone and the puppy dog eyes, nodding and placing the bag, open, next to Warwick's chair. She even included a couple of bottles of ketchup and other sauces should he wish to vary it up.

"There we go dear, you didn't have to be all sarcastic but you did look awfully cute with those puppy dog eyes. I'll be seeing you around then?" Christina teased, a big grin on her face as she turned and began to walk away.

Ask Græves

11-19-2012

Comes in and throws a bag of meat down by Paltala's bag. Gre'tins warwick. I have a favor ta ask of ya. He leans against the wall.

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Christina laughed at the sarcastic tone and the puppy dog eyes, nodding and placing the bag, open, next to Warwick's chair. She even included a couple of bottles of ketchup and other sauces should he wish to vary it up.

"There we go dear, you didn't have to be all sarcastic but you did look awfully cute with those puppy dog eyes. I'll be seeing you around then?" Christina teased, a big grin on her face as she turned and began to walk away.
He nodded, "Yes, most likely. And don't get any wrong ideas. I'm still as vicious as I've ever been."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Græves View Post
Comes in and throws a bag of meat down by Paltala's bag. Gre'tins warwick. I have a favor ta ask of ya. He leans against the wall.
He perked a brow at Graves. He opened the bag and inspected the meat, and with a satisfied growl he set the bag aside. "Mmm, yes....Go on, I'm listening."

Ask Græves

11-19-2012

He perked a brow at Graves. He opened the bag and inspected the meat, and with a satisfied growl he set the bag aside. "Mmm, yes....Go on, I'm listening."[/QUOTE]

Think ya could corner that double crossin varmint Twisted Fate? I want to punch a couple of 'oles in his ass.

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Græves View Post
Think ya could corner that double crossin varmint Twisted Fate? I want to punch a couple of 'oles in his ass.
The wolf nodded. "Ah yes, I suppose I could. I assume you'd know where to find him?"