Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-18-2012

The room was small, cool, dimly lit by candlelight and the colorful flasks and apparatuses of alchemical fluids that lined a single work table. The concrete floor was strewn with old bloodstains, and the walls were worn and cracking in places. A stench was floating about the room; that of harsh chemicals, the kind that would make your nostrils tingle and burn.

In the far corner of the otherwise empty room sat the wolfman, who would grin devilishly at the sight of those who would dare enter his lair, his eyes gleaming bright red, his mouth watering, lusting for fresh blood. Yet, for now, he showed "some" restraint.

He growled excitedly before he spoke in his low grumbly voice.

"Mmm...Greetings, summoners. Yes, it's me, the infamous Blood Hunter. Surely, you know of my 'evil' ways, as that pony would have told you, yet you have presented yourselves before me. Well, I've got good...uhh...rather, decent news for you: if there's anything I like more than flesh and bone, it's respect. So go ahead and ask me a question or two. I'll try my best to answer, but do note my memory's a little fuzzy at the moment, (Me and Singed had a bit too much to drink, if you know what I'm saying) so don't be offended if I blatantly lie. And don't be afraid to upset me. Worst case scenario: I get some exercise and a free lunch.

That was a joke. Other werewolves find them to be roaringly funny.

Oh, and P.S.: Bring me some damn steak next time."

EDIT (new lore continuity): ((I had my buddy Singed being over here earlier... We had a bit of a party. That's what's with the smell. Oh, and that table over there is for carving my meats, but, for tonight it was the drinking table. He must have just forgotten to take his stuff with him when I kicked him out.))

Paltala

11-18-2012

Christina walks in carrying a bag, blood dripping from the bottom as she walked and for some reason, it smelled of steak...lots of steak.

"Warwick, what's your breakfast of champions?"

Ask the Herald

11-18-2012

{{ This seems to be in line with the old WW Lore.

New WW isn't an alchemist anymore. he's a man hunter who obtains test subjects for notorious Zaunite scientists.

Try again with your intro. }}

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-18-2012

Quote:
Paltala:
Christina walks in carrying a bag, blood dripping from the bottom as she walked and for some reason, it smelled of steak...lots of steak.

"Warwick, what's your breakfast of champions?"

He grumbled and drooled onto the floor as he spoke, "Hmm...I hear yordle is a delicacy... but definitely not worth the effort. Crafty little buggers. I really enjoy good old-fashioned beef. Can never get tired of that."

He snatched the bag from the woman and nodded, "Thanks for the offering. Wise to get on my good side."

ThePlasmaZ

11-18-2012

Warwick, why did Soraka curse you?

-Kassadin

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-18-2012

Quote:
ThePlasmaZ:
Warwick, why did Soraka curse you?

-Kassadin

Ponders deeply, "Hmm...I don't recall that. No, no...that...never happened. Ahh, now I remember...what actually happened was much, much more embarrassing than that. But that's not important...What I believe your question was really asking was 'What does Soraka have against you?' The answer is...well...I'm evil. Unashamed of it, as well. If you've watched that dumb show with those colorful ponies, you would understand."

Paltala

11-18-2012

Christina recoiled but quickly grabbed the bag back, "Who said it was an offering? If you're a good wolf and ask nicely, I may give you the bag." She teased, reaching in and pulling out one succulent, juicy, prime cut steak that still dripped in blood. She flicked it a little so some blood flew onto the werewolves muzzle.

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-18-2012

Quote:
Paltala:
Christina recoiled but quickly grabbed the bag back, "Who said it was an offering? If you're a good wolf and ask nicely, I may give you the bag." She teased, reaching in and pulling out one succulent, juicy, prime cut steak that still dripped in blood. She flicked it a little so some blood flew onto the werewolves muzzle.

He glared at the woman and ignored the steak, for now. "If you're expecting me to beg, you'll find yourself sadly mistaken. Or brutally dismembered. Probably both. I mean, what would people think of me, otherwise?" He then growled threateningly at the woman.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-18-2012

((Warwick the comments between (()) or {{ }} (Like the post of Viktor) are OCC or out of character,so, WW can't read this, it's directed to the person who is writing ))

Paltala

11-18-2012

"I'm not expecting you to beg. I'm just implying that good manners get you places. Don't worry, you'll get the bag but you just have to say please." Christina teased and tossed the steak she held towards Warwick, it landing with a slap a foot on the ground in front of him. The bag must have contained another 15 or so steaks just like it.