My Apology to the community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
Nice story. Now show us your report card.
Guess you didn't see the fact that he accepted his reform card in the OP? He's not contesting it and thus it does not need be posted.

nothingxs

11-18-2012

Good work, soldier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUqXQUEyCLE

Túnica negra

11-18-2012

It's nice to see this kind of posts (even when I usually don't believe a thing on the internet).

I really hope you are sincere and we could play some time

Off: "I work graveyard in a restaurant" A quick google search says it means working 11 pm to 7 am. Is there any slang/other meaning? (I'm from Argentina so I'm not quite familiar with a lot of expressions, sorry)

OhReet

11-18-2012

Its nice to see someone apologizing instead of whining that they got banned, Thanks for apologizing

Cryswar

11-18-2012

I don't really understand the zealous negativity here. Yes, in the normal Tribunal topic where the banned baddie complains about how they got banned for carrying, it's completely appropriate to call BS.

When the guy comes right out and admits that he deserved his ban, apologizes for his behavior, and accepts that he needs to step up - that's not a good time to act like a failboat. Whether or not he's serious, whether or not he can do it, that is the time to be ENCOURAGING, to try to manage that last little push to help the guy reform fully.

/cynical and pragmatic optimism

But yeah, hope that works out for you OP. I know how rough it can be to deal with a long day of idiots/work/college/etc and come home to trolls in Ranked, but if nothing else hold fast to the data about how people who don't rage win more games, and how teams that don't dissolve into fighting win more often; if all else fails and you really want to tell the 0/14 guy what you think, just remember that and it might help stay your hand. None of us WANT to see you banned, and I hate having to punish so many cases. Would much rather just pardon everyone, but I can't do that unless the case actually deserves a pardon.

Rädio

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Túnica negra View Post
It's nice to see this kind of posts (even when I usually don't believe a thing on the internet).

I really hope you are sincere and we could play some time

Off: "I work graveyard in a restaurant" A quick google search says it means working 11 pm to 7 am. Is there any slang/other meaning? (I'm from Argentina so I'm not quite familiar with a lot of expressions, sorry)
This is correct. I work usually from 5pm until 5am most days, sometimes more depending on the schedule for other people. It's tiring but it gets the bills paid

Rädio

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
But yeah, hope that works out for you OP. I know how rough it can be to deal with a long day of idiots/work/college/etc and come home to trolls in Ranked, but if nothing else hold fast to the data about how people who don't rage win more games, and how teams that don't dissolve into fighting win more often; if all else fails and you really want to tell the 0/14 guy what you think, just remember that and it might help stay your hand. None of us WANT to see you banned, and I hate having to punish so many cases. Would much rather just pardon everyone, but I can't do that unless the case actually deserves a pardon.
Thanks for the inspiring words. Stress is so easy to blow off on someone, especially considering that it's so easy to do so over the internet.

Mitey Oosik

11-19-2012

you obviously love this game if you're willing to play after such a long and sometimes agonizing shift. Have you considered possibly, adjusting when you play, so that maybe you may not be as riled up from work that you can play with a clearer mindset?

I actually took 2 months off from playing because I was just getting frustrated with my crappy playing and knew there were instances where my teams loss was in big part due to my poor decisions playing....kinda got burned out. So adjusting the times you play as well as brief breaks could help.