I got banned for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wenko

11-17-2012

I Played last night, we won the game then i logged on to my friends computer and it says "this account has been suspended until November 20th 2012 due to banning from the tribunal. Please help, i dont want to this be a warning cause i never had one before.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Check your email, you should have a copy of what you were banned for.

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

You should have a reform card in your email as the above poster said. If it's not their, you'll get it in a day or two. The system occasionally gets backed up.

You didn't get banned for no reason. The Tribunal voted to punish you for reports other players filed against you. That is the reason you are banned - the community voted to ban you.

Twigsly

11-17-2012

Correction: The trolls spamming punish on tribunal banned you.

haha. Nevara don't pretend like the trolls on the tribunal are in any way representative of the community.

Hidden Dragon

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigsly View Post

haha. Nevara don't pretend like the trolls on the tribunal are in any way representative of the community.
I won't turn this into a discussion on the Tribunal - we have plenty of those littering the GD, but if the sensible community would actually participate in the Tribunal, then you might have a case.

When you are yelling about how bad the Tribunal is, while not participating in it - you are the problem. I go through ~10 Tribunal cases every single day and judge it as fairly and unbiased as I can. I only hope everyone else does the same.

ScorchXBanister

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigsly View Post

Pretty sure you just called me a troll, and I don't like that.