Elementz why did you..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prophet of toast

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinblaze View Post
That's all I'm sayin....

For example in solo queue ranked in 15xx-16xx people have been freaking out at people picking Ashe, cause apparently only noobs play Ashe, and they cry things like play a real carry like MF or Ez. Now Ashe is rated top tier and the q_q is gone.... Elementz's tier list is gamebreakingly overpowered. Or possbily there being so many sheep is gamebreakingly overpowered....
People are stupid. Elementz has a good list. Its his opinion. Its generally accurate. Its not entirely accurate. People also don't understand what Tier 3 and Tier 4 mean. Tier 4 heroes are useful, they need specific team comps to be useful. A tier 4 carry isn't as good, in a premade game, as a general rule, as a tier 1 carry. But if you build your team right, that doesn't matter. That's what picking and counter picking is all about.

Cenerae

10-07-2010

If nothing else, I'm surprised it took that long for Galio to recieve any real recognition. After experimenting with him during the free week, I thought he was an extremely underrated champ. I feel bad for the Galio mains who will suddenly see a rash of bans now just because he's 'top tier' now.

Paint Cans

10-07-2010

Yea.... well thats just like... your opinion man...

Its his opinion no need to put so much faith in it make your own tier list.

MeesterWaffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Maybe you just suck with him Q.Q