Elementz why did you..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

udunson

10-07-2010

I agree.

Galio is my main, and now I'm ****ed.

Rawesomacher

10-07-2010

Its not Elementz's fault if everyone is a sheep....

Declipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Pretty sure he would have been countered pretty hard had anyone picked teleport.

Thorok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

you should not use tier list to decide if a champ is good or not. there is no real teir list because it assumes that all players play to the max(or at the same lvl) and dont change build all game and stick true to one build no matter what the oppents build(pretty nubish). to many other things affect players skill with champs to have a tier list(and thats also assuming that the tier list is correct.

Chitin

10-07-2010

That's his opinion, and it's about high-elo teamfights. TF does well when a team is based around him, but not great in blind MM, and you'd know that if you read why he moved him.
And if you have a problem with his tier list, post it in his thread and he'll probably answer it if you ask really nicely.

Kawsless

10-07-2010

I'm bringing up a valid point here.
I've noticed that Elementz has moved up characters in his list and which left a causal result of bannings and higher usages.

For example, Amumu back in the day had the same skills no buffs or anything and was tier 2, and needless to say stayed that way as the lonely mummy until he was moved up to tier 1. This has also has been the case for Olaf being once placed at tier 4 and was very isolated, however until he reached tier 2 i tend to see even more Olaf players.

If you haven't noticed, the usages of the higher tier characters continue to rise as his tier list changes because his tier list is so often visited (over 2mil+ views) that sadly people take it as law or accountability.

I'm not basing my champ selection on tier list however, it does seem like his tier list opinion influences the metagame.
In consideration, TF is still considered UP and i don't think he deserves to be that high due to his one successful showing from WCG.

Paint Cans

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawsless View Post
I'm not basing my champ selection on tier list
I lol'd

Kevinblaze

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexstrus View Post
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ELEMENTZ OPINIONS ARE INGRAVED IN THE STONE TABLETS OF LOL AND ARE TO BE TAKEN AS SERIOUSLY AS THE ACTUAL VIABILITY OF CHAMPS.

just sayin...
That's all I'm sayin....

Quote:
I'm bringing up a valid point here.
I've noticed that Elementz has moved up characters in his list and which left a causal result of bannings and higher usages.

For example, Amumu back in the day had the same skills no buffs or anything and was tier 2, and needless to say stayed that way as the lonely mummy until he was moved up to tier 1. This has also has been the case for Olaf being once placed at tier 4 and was very isolated, however until he reached tier 2 i tend to see even more Olaf players.

If you haven't noticed, the usages of the higher tier characters continue to rise as his tier list changes because his tier list is so often visited (over 2mil+ views) that sadly people take it as law or accountability.

I'm not basing my champ selection on tier list however, it does seem like his tier list opinion influences the metagame.
In consideration, TF is still considered UP and i don't think he deserves to be that high due to his one successful showing from WCG.
For example in solo queue ranked in 15xx-16xx people have been freaking out at people picking Ashe, cause apparently only noobs play Ashe, and they cry things like play a real carry like MF or Ez. Now Ashe is rated top tier and the q_q is gone.... Elementz's tier list is gamebreakingly overpowered. Or possbily there being so many sheep is gamebreakingly overpowered....

Moe Moe Omurice

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozaboo View Post
Twisted Fate did great in WCG because Twisted Fate holds the capacity to be great.
twisted fate also is great because you say he is...

he did good in one game and suddenly hes potentially overpowered

Zardoc

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karait View Post
twisted fate also is great because you say he is...

he did good in one game and suddenly hes potentially overpowered

He could do good in any game when he's with premades. Not against the same team maybe, but still. There very heroes that could counter this strategy, and NO all Fort/Tele is not an option. You'd simply cripple yourself.
Quote:

Pretty sure he would have been countered pretty hard had anyone picked teleport.
Sure, if he had picked Tele for himself, he countered the counter.