Elementz why did you..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kawsless

10-07-2010

..Put Twisted Fate as a tier 2 champ, i understand he did great in WCG but he still is an underpowered champion as a whole.

You understand that your tier list influences/regulates the meta game and decisions of impending nerfs or buffs, so can you please put him back to his original spot so he can potentially have a chance to receive those buffs instead?

And btw, i lawl'd at Galio being better than Amumu but cool story bro.

Winfizz

10-07-2010

We don't care.

AznAriez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

You do know that its HIS opinion right?

oozaboo

10-07-2010

Twisted Fate did great in WCG because Twisted Fate holds the capacity to be great.

LegendReborn

10-07-2010

You do realize that the fact that it influences people's play style that much shows which "x champion is underpowered" truly needs a change. For instance Sivir was up for buffs despite her being T2 for a long time in his tier list. The fact that TF isn't a carry anymore just angers some people despite his amazing utility. He's essentially support dps who has potential to carry.

Plus many players have speculated that Galio was highly underrated. The fact that he was being played incorrectly to maximize his potential was other people's fault, not his.

Fitness

10-07-2010

TF can be great with a team that can keep him from getting killed in 2 sec. teams in soloqueue don't do that.

lIlIlIlIlIlI

10-07-2010

I'm pretty sure people like Phreak don't need some idiots tier list to make decisions on nerfs/buffs.

XXXXXXXXXX

10-07-2010

Why are you so butthurt over a tier list that contains somebodies opinion.

Unclephillip

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lIlIlIlIlIlI View Post
I'm pretty sure people like Phreak don't need some idiots tier list to make decisions on nerfs/buffs.
You'd be surprised

Lexstrus

10-07-2010

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ELEMENTZ OPINIONS ARE INGRAVED IN THE STONE TABLETS OF LOL AND ARE TO BE TAKEN AS SERIOUSLY AS THE ACTUAL VIABILITY OF CHAMPS.

just sayin...