Not happy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePiercingArrow

11-18-2012

Just writing to say how annoyed i am. that people that live in places like australia with no servers go unheard when we pay for this game too you know. i don't want to have to sit at a computer screen with an *attempting to reconnect* screen going for 5 minutes on a sunday night. And i don't want to hear people say "awh you don't have to pay for it!". If you can't make an australian server then don't make payments in aud.. it's really annoying to see. Now i have a leave and will probably result in another ban due to lag.

RAWRitsJ3zza

11-18-2012

I hear you man. No one seems to care about us down here, it's quite hard for us down here and to have american's go "aw my lag is so bad! I have like 60 ping" I'm left there looking at my 200+ ping and thinking how sad it is that you even think you have it bad. Here's to all of you guys complaining about nothing...

ThePiercingArrow

11-18-2012

exactly what i am saying dude.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-18-2012

You have to turn your computer upside down to connect to servers in the southern hemisphere.

adc

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
You have to turn your computer upside down to connect to servers in the southern hemisphere.
If you didn't know this, what kind of Australian are you?

In all seriousness, though, it would be far too expensive. With the cost of internet in Australia, versus the amount of money they'd pull in, it probably just doesn't make sense from a business standpoint. Keep in mind, Riot isn't here for you to have fun. Riot is here to make money. If it doesn't make sense from a business, moneymaking standpoint - I don't see why you're getting angry about them not doing it. Yes, it's a pain in the ass. But you have to understand where they're coming from.

RAWRitsJ3zza

11-18-2012

We mightn't have as many people playing down here as in america but we do have a lot. I have alone 20+ playing in my class at school which is just a little country school and we have strong players all around the country. Most of the americans i've seen (no offense to anyone) but they've all been either half asleep or drunk as hell. Maybe Riot will think about giving us a server when our new internet is up but it still sin't looking up for us.

xXCFXx Avenger

11-18-2012

i have 15 ping, it blows

iOMonster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I have good friends that I play with from New Zealand and they almost never disconnect. Get a better ISP or more jiggabits?