Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] New FPS issues on low end systems.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigrat

11-18-2012

On live, I have little to no FPS issues in SR.

On PBE, I find myself dropping to 4-7 fps regularly.

Its difficult to pinpoint exactly whats causing it, but it appears the changes have increased the requirements to play the game on low end systems.

If the game goes live like this, I, and other low end systemers, probably wont be able to play the game anymore.

Darth Melkor

11-18-2012

Same here. I have a low-end system but can usually maintain around 35 FPS on Live.

Now on PBE since the S3 patch I'm only able to maintain around 15 FPS with it dropping down to around 5 FPS in team fights.

It's practically unplayable... I hope this isn't permanent cause I will most likely not be able to play the game anymore until either it's fixed or I get a new PC (which is definitely down the road still).

Please look into this Riot.

Kawaii black man

Recruiter

11-18-2012

my game literally crashes every time i open the shop. its unplayable for me

namora

11-18-2012

I did notice a rather severe fps drop from 93-126 to 76-103 throughout my game, so it's not just low end machines, the obvious difference ofc being that it didn't impact my gameplay at all.

Darth Melkor

11-18-2012

I'd like to add that I play on minimum settings with v-sync off so there really isn't anything I can do to get more FPS.

Riot Pls

epicfilmore

11-18-2012

Quote:
Pigrat:
On live, I have little to no FPS issues in SR.

On PBE, I find myself dropping to 4-7 fps regularly.

Its difficult to pinpoint exactly whats causing it, but it appears the changes have increased the requirements to play the game on low end systems.

If the game goes live like this, I, and other low end systemers, probably wont be able to play the game anymore.

i tend to have the literal exact opposite as to what causes it im not sure maybe ups and downs in the internet

Pigrat

11-18-2012

I suspect its either the UI requiring more resources to display, or the new effects that show at lowest settings.

EndlessDeath

11-18-2012

Someone please help these poor users >_< I'd prefer to have no gfx update if it means these guys can't play.