Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karthus NEEDS to be disabled.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elystia

10-07-2010

This is really out of control. Riot posted how, its either Karthus can't be played, stuck in the fountain, or he sometimes kills himself. And killing himself is the better solution. No. This is causing teams to lose. Karthus gets a killing spree. Rampage. God-like. Legendary. Etc. Guess what happens when you finally kill him? He kills HIMSELF. Guess who gets the gold and even more fed? KARTHUS. Riot NEEDS to disable karthus until he is fixed. Period.

Necrosmokist

10-07-2010

I don't understand how he's free 2 weeks in a row and still broken... *facepalm*

Lazurea

10-07-2010

I've played him this week and I have yet to experience these bugs.

ElCaptain

10-07-2010

i still dont get how he kills him self though

Dope Masta G

10-07-2010

I've played in probably 5 matches where I had killed Karthus and instead it said he killed himself. That's bull**** and utterly pathetic on Riot's part. I thought they "fixed" him?

Kludo

10-07-2010

I've experienced this 4 times today, and the fourth game I just said screw it and left, i'm not playing with this bullcrap in the game. Riot needs to fix this it's been going for too long now.

Borneo Joe

10-07-2010

This happens almost every game I have been in where someone is playing Karthus since the new rotation. Some of the gameplay problems caused by this that I noticed:

1. The player who killed karhtus doesn't get the gold/exp/credit for the kill. This also applies to resets/snowball stacks/etc.
2. Sometimes I have seen the kill credit happen right away and Karthus not get his invulnerability period from passive.
3. If it happens while karthus is ignited, karthus will have the ignite graphic on him after he is revived until he is killed again. This makes it hard to tell if karthus has actually been ignited or not.

Quote:
ElCaptain:
i still dont get how he kills him self though

He doesn't kill himself. It's a bug. Someone else kills him, and the game reports that he killed himself, causing, at least if not more, the above problems.

Please fix this riot or at least disable Karthas until it is fixed. These are bugs that one would expect to see in a Beta version of a game, not a full release.

Godys

10-07-2010

I think there is a way to abuse of this bug.

Last game i played, an enemy karthus died 9 times, killing himself all the time.

Their team had 11 deaths total, and our team had 2 kills.

25mins, we surrender.

Keketysmax

10-09-2010

first i thought this thread was skin request for disabled Karthus. Would be cool seeing him zooming all over summoners rift with his wheelchair :3
No offence
peace

Wizardkick

10-09-2010

bump