Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestions for the Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkBlade6853

Recruiter

11-18-2012

I've only started using the Tribunal in the last few days, but I like being able to help the community get rid of those toxic players who make games unenjoyable. I've noticed a few things which I think should be suggested/changed,

So far I have reviewed under 50 cases, and I have already come across multiple instances where somebody was reported after the game, for things they said in chat lobbies, such as insulting the other team after a game and being unhelpful towards people considering a new champ before the game begins. I think it would help if these logs were also made available for Tribunal review.

I also think that the Tribunal shouldn't just include two buttons for punish or pardon. I think there should be a limited space to write 20 words or so on why you reached that decision, if you wish to fill it in.

Thank you for your consideration.