ADC Elise Bot lane. Converting the non-believers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeyGuise

11-17-2012

Everyone complaining about how Elise has no real part but lets examine her really and the potential she has in the lane phase (late game still strong)

Shes basically got Poppy's Q but ranged in her human form, she can harass heavily without even having to need any AP items. 250+ 8% is still very potent.

Shes got a pocket stun thats similar to tf's that is a smart cast so can be sent into areas without needed sight and landing (jungle ganks and a support hiding in bushes) Plus she doesn't need to shuffle the deck.

Her spider form E is a great escape tool and can be used to even hop over walls. The ranged adc flashes over wall and leaves a full health jungler attacking me, I E jump over the wall and land on the almost dead carry for a final hit.

Her attack speed buff is great in lane and in those random skirmishes where you find yourself in a 2vs2 or 1vs1 situation, I wouldn't recommend using spider form in a team fight.

Her spider Q even ignores minion collusion so you can make quick burst and close the distance fast after opening up with a stun on a vunerable ADC. Come at me vayne... Please

Pair her up with a Leona or Taric and you find yourself with a bot lane that has dual stun potential and can easily overpower a lane.

The best part is no one believes it so I find the bot lane underestimating her skillset and rarely are they experienced enough battling an elise to take the advantage.

I just roflstomped my past 3 games with her at bot lane building the typical ADC set. I'm not even joking with how much potential is here. The enemy team keeps raging and blaming the bot lane for letting an ADC Elise beat them. They have no clue

HeyGuise

11-17-2012

Forgot to mention shes got a 550 range which is on the level of mf/vayne/graves

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Your natural steroids will serve you well...

...as a melee champion?

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

same reason you don't play AD yi bot. her attack speed buff is in melee form and if you have to go melee and build glass cannon, you will die a lot

Ireliateyou

11-17-2012

Then there's the fact she doesn't have any AD scaling on her abilities, unlike Corki, Graves, Ezreal, ect. Basically late game she's going to fall off.

DriedPrunes

11-17-2012

I've seen adc elise. Its actually quite scary. I've never seen a adc solo dragon at level 7 then come back to lane like it was nothing.

HeyGuise

11-17-2012

Early game you can easily take advantage of the attack speed buff without fear of dieng. It makes for quick work if your running a dual stun. Like I said avoid putting yourself in a bad position in team fights, so the W isn't ideal.

EDIT: Yes man as for the dragon its insane how quickly she can burst it down with her spiderlings. Plus her spiders can each take 2 shots from the turret, she gets 4. Thats 8 turret shots before your at risk of being hit. You can wreck a turret with 3 minions

Patchness

11-17-2012

Worth trying. Why the heck not?
Emerging strategies and all that.

VG Luna

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
Then there's the fact she doesn't have any AD scaling on her abilities, unlike Corki, Graves, Ezreal, ect. Basically late game she's going to fall off.
You mean like tristana falls off late game? Because she has no ad scaling? Bad example is bad... :P

Genrazian

03-01-2013

Can you switch from spider form to human form with AS buff still up like with Jayce?