Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need advice for people like this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godzilla General

11-17-2012

Recently I hit gold and I was like "Alright cool! " then directly afterwards I was in a 3v5 because our jungler and his friend said "lol im so high i need another blunt" and then both dc'd. The next game I played after that.. our adc was like "im so high fuk u" and went afk for absolutely no reason.

I mean I'm not going to cry to riot saying OMG PLEASE FIX IT OK but literally 70% of my ranked losses are from things like this. I still have tons of fun and meet cool people, but people like this are just flat out ruining everything about ranked for me. Anyone have any ideas for what I can kinda do about it or am I just stuck with the chance of people like that?

Heartbound

11-17-2012

Nothing.. Goodluck

Godzilla General

11-17-2012

Bah. Well, thanks at least

Heartbound

11-18-2012

I'm back to 800elo.. all because of idiots.. And before anybody says omg you just suck learn to carry.
http://gyazo.com/e044c785d4cd30bc3980255bd22a0aba
http://gyazo.com/5efeea1503f8cdb28ea348cc6eb698e3

they can sma.

Seriously.. So many idiots/trolls.

Godzilla General

11-18-2012

Ouch. I feel your pain, is it just me or has it gotten even worse since season three started? Also what I've beeen noticing is it's usually always a premade who messes with the random. It gets old.

Coteedgett

11-18-2012

Riot needs a new system, I know over 10 people who have stopped playing this because of this broken "ELO" system, players aren't getting matched properly according to skill level and it's making this game less-than what it could be. Plain and simple

first time Vayne

11-18-2012

Quote:
Coteedgett:
Riot needs a new system, I know over 10 people who have stopped playing this because of this broken "ELO" system, players aren't getting matched properly according to skill level and it's making this game less-than what it could be. Plain and simple

Me too. If the game weren't so addicting, I'd have quit long ago... I try to play with as many friends as possible to avoid the randoms... haha