Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Very minor Panth request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-18-2012

Quote:
Icraig33:
It's a very minor request, but it requires a lot of reasoning to back it up

so, what's the request in a nutshell for those of us that don't want to read all that?

Icraig33

11-18-2012

Quote:
t3hep1cf47m4n:
so, what's the request in a nutshell for those of us that don't want to read all that?

There is a TL;DR portion in there. But you should take the time to read the whole thing anyways.

atz9999

11-18-2012

This is a really good post with sound reasoning. The only way I would pick maw instead of the scimitar is if they had no or little CC. Having said that recommended items have never been perfect (however they are a LOT better on the PBE) and I'm okay withthat because it encourages new players to try out different items which in turn helps them learn when items should be purchased and in which situations.

On a side note it is my understanding that riot is working on allowing you to customize your recommended items and people have developed ways to do it yourself.

LordBahamutXVI

Recruiter

11-18-2012

I would also like to state that Frozen Fist is an amazing item on him, as he uses all of the stats very efficiently. I feel like Frozen Fist is a strong item overall and is good on anyone who uses the stats.

Icraig33

11-18-2012

That's the new tank Sheen item I believe? Now that I look it over, I agree! It would actually be really great as his Armor option! It sure as hell beats Atma's, that's for sure

gsai

11-19-2012

You do realize reccommended Items are trash 90% of the time right?

Icraig33

11-19-2012

bump